ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

New Updates!!

- Been doing some more testing and some more math. I have specc'd into Forces of Nature, instead of Aspect of the Panther

- I took off Atziri Step so I could use regular boots with life and resistances

- This allowed me to take off Purity of Elements and run Herald of Ash instead

- I then have more mana left which helps me with the lower regen map mods which are no longer a problem at all

- I sacrifice spell dodge from 46% down to 30% without Atziri Step -> my total chance to take spell damage goes from 13.5% with Atziri Step to 17.5% without Atziri Step's on average I take about 30% more spell damage, but that is the trade off to get higher elemental damage on attacks

- I also took off Pierce on the Curse on Hit setup, because I don't need it for regular mobs, only bosses. So with the extra slot I plan to add either Empower or Increased Duration

Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 30, 2014, 3:36:10 PM
Editing
Last edited by Selath on Aug 30, 2014, 4:58:41 PM
have to mention again, AMAZING guide.. free bump for a friend.
"
feelgod wrote:
have to mention again, AMAZING guide.. free bump for a friend.

Thanks
Hallo, I have a queastion about spell block uniques. At the start of league I cannot afford 3-res top-rolled ringsa nd belt, so I have to use amu|boots|shield with resists. So what I must to do with this? Dont use spell block items untel I'll get mirror belt|ring, or is there another solution?
My Gear

IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Aug 31, 2014, 5:41:13 AM
I've found your ex-gloves.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989974
Spoiler
They miss you.
what do you think about using molten strike as a second option? it does nice elemental damage and the projectiles can be avoided to counter reflect, also it has less mana cost than lightning strike. its also good with pointblank
Hi guys, thanks for your questions. I will answer them in a bit. I've been tweaking a few things with the build. Happy to say that this build CAN do Uber Atziri (video coming soon™). However you really have to play flawlessly as any mistake and you can die. There is room for error with the spells though thanks to the spell dodge and spell block. The hardest part for this build is the clones - specifically the spear thrower and it can be tough if your Jade flasks are empty. I am also rethinking whether it is really necessary to have recharge on crit for the life flask, as this life flask with increased recovery gives insane regen.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Aug 31, 2014, 4:59:36 PM
"
Orlog wrote:
Hallo, I have a queastion about spell block uniques. At the start of league I cannot afford 3-res top-rolled ringsa nd belt, so I have to use amu|boots|shield with resists. So what I must to do with this? Dont use spell block items untel I'll get mirror belt|ring, or is there another solution?
My Gear

Hi, yes - it is tough at the start of the league but more gear will become available. If you are having a lot of trouble with resistances use Purity of Elements.

Getting Phase Acro only is fine, you can focus on spell block once you get high regular block and start doing maps.
"
I've found your ex-gloves.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989974
Spoiler
They miss you.

Haha, I gave them to a friend to use - those gloves lasted me over a year. I miss them...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info