ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

Labyrinth boss is essentially a hard counter to evasion builds. Need capped chaos resist and probably ICall to go with it if you want to actually do the boss.

Just sayin'
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
You have to remember that the EK from Laby boss is a spell. If you have no spell block it would be difficult because that EK does decent damage and may have chaos damage like Jungle Valley boss.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Feb 6, 2014, 3:16:10 PM
--
Last edited by poedf on Feb 16, 2014, 9:32:04 PM
Have not been on PoE for quite a while. Will be updating index as well as trying a few new things (different weapons and skills) in prep for the new content.

"
mall78 wrote:
hey man, grreat build, im running frenzy mode with soul taker atm , im wondering about new unique gloves introduced in last patch: snakebite, have u already test it? is it viable for a frenzy build? or is it better for this ranger build than ias rare? im using actually those gloves, i got similar aps + life and! + bonus res

snake got bonus to accuracy, which i can get from nodes eg. Slice and Dice, what u think guys?

Hey man, I have not gotten around to testing this yet, but if it works well for you and your resistances are still high - I say go for it.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Mar 1, 2014, 8:40:28 AM
Patch notes are out. Nerf to Bringer of Rain sadly (mostly the life change is the big nerf). Legacy Bringer of Rains will remain unchanged, but I will be testing this character with 6l and other modifications.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Mar 4, 2014, 8:22:59 AM
This build seems rather unharmed by the patch :)
"
Lanfear88 wrote:
This build seems rather unharmed by the patch :)

yup pretty much no change to the build. I think there is a unique evasion shield coming out that may be interesting to try. New things to test are the Vaal versions of Double Strike, Frenzy and Dominating Blow.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Mar 5, 2014, 6:31:20 PM
Ok, what now?! :D GGG made a mess

edit: oh cmmon, no changes? is that what public thinks? Change is huge! I hate to say this but only "noobs" say "no change" ..jeez change is obvious if you went to duelist...
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Mar 6, 2014, 12:52:53 AM
"
Ludak021 wrote:

edit: oh cmmon, no changes? is that what public thinks? Change is huge! I hate to say this but only "noobs" say "no change" ..jeez change is obvious if you went to duelist...

? Not sure if you mistakenly posted in the wrong thread. I took a look at the tree - very minimal changes at all to the core build, life got a bit buffed because the Shadow life nodes improved. Apart from that the tree path is pretty much exactly the same.

UNLESS - you took Vaal Pact which has moved up to the Scion. I doubt people are using Vaal Pact with this build when LGOH works very well with high APS and is the recommended way to go.

Yes GGG made big changes to other parts of the tree by Marauder / Witch / Scion start and Shadow, but nothing was done to Ranger side apart from changing CRIT.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Mar 6, 2014, 1:26:55 AM
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Ludak021 wrote:

? Not sure if you mistakenly posted in the wrong thread. I took a look at the tree - very minimal changes at all to the core build, life got a bit buffed because the Shadow life nodes improved. Apart from that the tree path is pretty much exactly the same.

UNLESS - you took Vaal Pact which has moved up to the Scion. I doubt people are using Vaal Pact with this build when LGOH works very well with high APS and is the recommended way to go.

Yes GGG made big changes to other parts of the tree by Marauder / Witch / Scion start and Shadow, but nothing was done to Ranger side apart from changing CRIT.

well, apart from that, I took same nodes I had before and I am down by 6K dps!!! 6K man!
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info