ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

"
I'm playing Flicker Strike with almost the same passives right now, its surprisingly safe to flicker around with so many layers of defense. Thanks for that awsome flexible setup.

it just tramples stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw9FWwsZwEY&feature=youtu.be
lvl77 shrine, u can see me strugling with the "Allies cannot die" totems and rares :P otherwiese just hold down the right mouse button

and here some 3 seconds bonus footage of my toon huuuge after some mtx... note i was listening to State of Exile podcast with special guest RNGesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNo5-UGfuM0&feature=youtu.be

Hi thanks for posting! My eyes can't handle too much flicker strike but it looks a lot of fun especially with headhunter.
Someone has asked me to post damage number for Bino's. Unfortunately I do not have a Bino's right now, but if any of you have one that I can borrow to test please PM me. I can give you currency equivalent to hold while I borrow the dagger and get the damage numbers.

Alternatively if you are running this build with Bino's at a high level 87+ with all the required gear then it would be great if you could just post your damage numbers here, thanks!
Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 3, 2014, 12:32:53 AM
FUCK BLOCK NODES NERFED
SPorkTots
You can remove block and spell block from the title now. What sucky new tree, jesus...
Last edited by toyotatundra on Dec 3, 2014, 10:17:05 PM
Yep, this char has been my go-to build since I respecced into it in 1.2, but the new tree has eviscerated its defenses with severe block nerfs and the new effect of Acrobatics.
yup this build is basically dead. it probably lost a good 50% of its defenses if not more.
now the acrobatics change is interesting, i don't think its a straight up -30% chance to block but rather a less %, of course!, so your max block chance with evasion and acro will be 53% instead of 75% (75-30%), but that affects spell block too quite a lot, so its still a massive hit.

i guess thats the downside trying to get phase acro.

seems as tho you gotta choose if you want evasion, dodge and spell dodge, or evasion block and spell block.
either way melee as acro just got a lot more dicey
Last edited by xMustard on Dec 4, 2014, 12:55:41 AM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-JJ19dXiuYlr-ukjuG6094tfLTGCjiu4OI_ZW-k2SjX38xTB8Z6C3F90NUUd_K4d2gOE6s5AKW6-Nv-dU1opKfeJeGNvglQW1JP04lnTxn4LC7NQj_94hYFbotMUwcUCgYqw6rdvn3ajAv52qbIxvhEcGS3iplQSHNj3_HNh29vw6Qgz3j5njhOywuT5W9ac0rK8yTg5IjAusZttuEZZd8rl8LOGX0H_GkBtw1X3jjoonqXBWidOaE3BS29QqC_PqtUimf-1BsbMWvyaVYeJVS4w2BLGVZg==

new tree

copy paste in the skill tree simulator
new tree for what? a lvl 95-96 build? lmao
SPorkTots
Guys relax. Relax! This build is NOT dead. No way! I will find a way to keep this build strong. There are new counter attack skills and new uniques so I will have to wait and see what will help us. I may change the build to a different skill that I have been testing; but there is no need to panic!

This build has been nerfed 3 times before and this is the 4th set of nerfs.

Right now I don't really care if I have to drop Acro because I have run this build without Acro before for about 2 months and for 76 and below maps you will NOT notice any difference. For 77+ maps there is a little difference but we kill bosses so fast now and can easily perma-freeze that it is not even noticeable.

Maybe for Uber Atziri this build will have a harder time, but I stopped doing Uber Atziri because it is not even profitable (no gloves in 25+ runs) and I think very few people are even trying Uber with this build.

So anyway, no need to panic. I am actually happy they put nerfs because it encourages me to revamp the build instead of going with the same old stuff which to be frank has gotten incredibly boring.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Dec 4, 2014, 8:13:50 AM
nope its dead give up now might as well just chuck that mirrored dagger my way cause you can't use it anymore all dead path of bow

*shifty eyes*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info