ELE LIGHTNING STRIKE - ALL T16s, Shaper, Uber Atziri, HOGM, Chayula, Elder

NEW VID!

NEW!: Level 79 Vaal Temple - K'aj A'alai, K'aj Q'ura, K'aj Y'ara'az, 91% Extra Cold Damage
Shows hybrid play with Puncture to help kill A'alai very safely. Easy to see that 1 crit with puncture is enough to kill her if she is moving. I took out Elemental Weakness from my curse set up and used Vulnerability isntead. I took out WED and used Life Leech gem instead for extra survivability in this fight, but much lower DPS than usual (this is the same set up I used in my first Uber Atziri vid).

You can also use Puncture on the other 2 melee bosses since they move around lot however I just decided to go with LS against them since I do not have any trouble with them.

In my gloves I have 2B1G1R which I usually use for Enfeeble + Faster Casting + Enhance + Blood Magic.

I put Puncture setup in my gloves instead: Puncture + Inc. Crit Damage + Inc. Crit Chance + Inc. Duration. You could also use Melee Phys Damage instead of Inc. Duration. I then took out PCOC from my Whirling Blades setup on GGB dagger and put Enfeeble there.
Last edited by Ceryneian on Nov 29, 2014, 1:08:30 PM
Hey, seems like a great build :) . Since i'm just having a bit of fun on standard league atm and have about 35 exalts to spend, this seems like a great build (bit bored of the the tornado/puncture spec). Have a few questions tho.

-Is it possible to make this build work for 35 exalts?
-Is there a minimum requirement for the dagger to be effective? (I really don't have enough to get a mirrored one, so should I focus on attacks per second, phys dps, crit chance?)
-Do you recommend atziri boots or rare ones?
"
xDirtyWorkZ wrote:
Hey, seems like a great build :) . Since i'm just having a bit of fun on standard league atm and have about 35 exalts to spend, this seems like a great build (bit bored of the the tornado/puncture spec). Have a few questions tho.

-Is there a minimum requirement for the dagger to be effective? (I really don't have enough to get a mirrored one, so should I focus on attacks per second, phys dps, crit chance?)

Yes this build is very effective for the cost. With 35ex you can easily get the key items, see this post for costs:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/503727/highlight/passive+gem/page/104

Yes, you can get very strong damage with just a decent dagger. No minimum requirement. I posted video of Level 78 Courtyard with 6 bosses using 200pdps dagger in video section.

Focus on dagger should be phys damage and crit chance, then attack speed in that order of priority. I know some people are using Bino's - which is also very good to use as end game dagger.

Atziri boots are the best to use ONLY IF you do not have trouble with your resistances. I am using several uniques so I had to drop Atziri Step and get boots with resistances. Either do that, or you will have to drop Herald of Ash to run Purity of Elements since we run Hatred already.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
xDirtyWorkZ wrote:

Yes this build is very effective for the cost. With 35ex you can easily get the key items, see this post for costs:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/503727/highlight/passive+gem/page/104

Yes, you can get very strong damage with just a decent dagger. No minimum requirement. I posted video of Level 78 Courtyard with 6 bosses using 200pdps dagger in video section.

Focus on dagger should be phys damage and crit chance, then attack speed in that order of priority. I know some people are using Bino's - which is also very good to use as end game dagger.

Atziri boots are the best to use ONLY IF you do not have trouble with your resistances. I am using several uniques so I had to drop Atziri Step and get boots with resistances. Either do that, or you will have to drop Herald of Ash to run Purity of Elements since we run Hatred already.

Thanks for the response. I'll certainly try this build out, it looks awesome. One more question tho, isn't the damage difference in a legacy BoR and a non-legacy bor big, cause of the difference in level on faster attacks?
The difference is not really that much, only a couple thousand at worst, which is negligible when you have over 100k, which you can easily get. The main difference is in the amount of life. Try to get a BoR with 150+ life.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

this is my item now is about 80K with charge and atziri flask what should i improve i have about 50 ex
advise me please
Last edited by Malconix on Nov 30, 2014, 7:55:32 AM
"
Malconix wrote:

this is my item now is about 80K with charge and atziri flask what should i improve i have about 50 ex
advise me please

Hi thanks for trying the build. Please post your tree so I can see how much damage nodes you have taken.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Malconix wrote:

advise me please

Hi thanks for trying the build. Please post your tree so I can see how much damage nodes you have taken.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FtQguDkgRlha_GY4brR6BIQMi6iP2JJ0k_SaVKgss4S1VMHEwfDIBNj04ljpCPeJHBkjuSn1LeEuNTZJRR1INVUtW9Vb6W_dh4mJaYqxl8WegbIxtbHBScFZ313iufXV9438rgOGHdowLjDaNfY2_joqQG5fQmhObJpuNnaqjiqZ_pzSsZrGzshm0xbVItxe307k-uXy7fMCcwuzN6s960AnTftQj1orXy9h22j3bbtvU3ajiXuOE51To1uyw7UHtg_Pq9vz8xf66_xz_3usU
I'm playing Flicker Strike with almost the same passives right now, its surprisingly safe to flicker around with so many layers of defense. Thanks for that awsome flexible setup.

it just tramples stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw9FWwsZwEY&feature=youtu.be
lvl77 shrine, u can see me strugling with the "Allies cannot die" totems and rares :P otherwiese just hold down the right mouse button

and here some 3 seconds bonus footage of my toon huuuge after some mtx... note i was listening to State of Exile podcast with special guest RNGesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNo5-UGfuM0&feature=youtu.be

"
Malconix wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Malconix wrote:

advise me please

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4FtQguDkgRlha_GY4brR6BIQMi6iP2JJ0k_SaVKgss4S1VMHEwfDIBNj04ljpCPeJHBkjuSn1LeEuNTZJRR1INVUtW9Vb6W_dh4mJaYqxl8WegbIxtbHBScFZ313iufXV9438rgOGHdowLjDaNfY2_joqQG5fQmhObJpuNnaqjiqZ_pzSsZrGzshm0xbVItxe307k-uXy7fMCcwuzN6s960AnTftQj1orXy9h22j3bbtvU3ajiXuOE51To1uyw7UHtg_Pq9vz8xf66_xz_3usU

Ok thanks, your tree looks good. I think you are just missing some crit chance for daggers and then some crit multiplier. If you can find a dagger with higher crit chance then you will be able to get higher DPS increase. Ideal dagger is 300+ pdps with high crit chance and ~1.5+ APS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info