:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I'm liking Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou so far, it's an odd one...post apocalyptic, only 2 characters (excluding the flashback) an empty world but given how built up it seems to be it makes me want to know what happened.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Oct 20, 2017, 6:48:22 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Finished Overlord. That last fight is fucking hilarious.

Yeah, overlord was awesome imo. It had some pretty hilatious moments, for example that one time he tamed the wise king of the forest xD
And the final fight was epic. 1 minute of applying buffs... reminds me of auramancers in poe.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Overlord is supposed to be getting another season next year.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Overlord, one of the few anime's i actually decided to rewatch, i'll never forget how much i laughed when that succubus had the pillow of ainz in one of the little interlude bits.

That was just a golden touch all around and the story really delivers, can't wait to see season 2.

Final battle, that buff session \o/

And the characters, i like them a lot, those little touches like "why am i fighting lord ainz" "why are you still addressing me as lord" etc etc.

Not sure what to watch this season and i will probably wait for fate/A to finish it's 25 episodes and then binch watch it's worth it.

Still eagerly awaiting welcome to the ballroom episodes every week though, solid so far and always hyped for the next ep.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The overlord movie is unfortunately only a recap movie :/

The new episode of mahoutsukai no yome was amazing, the flight scene gave me the chills.
^both movie's have like five minutes of original stuff added to them and that might be me being optimistic.

It's just a recap with a few added scenes.

Still great though, but that's just because overlord is solid in itself :p

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
OH YEA! Season 4 of High School DXD (High School DXD Hero) will come out next year and the series changed anime studios, so the animation style will be closely related to the light novel and manga version. The previous studio with Born (season 3) pretty much gave a big FU to the DXD creator and the LN fans by barely being fateful to the original source.

Here is the trailer to S4

This image does reflect the change
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 22, 2017, 2:49:36 AM
^ The style reminds me a little of OreShura

Studio Passione is also making Citrus for Winter 2018, which I'm looking forward to
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Highschool DxD season 4 trailer sure looks promising... even though I "only" watched the anime, I can't say I dislike the art style changes.
Also, is it just me or does the animation look far more fluid than before in the trailer?
I am definitely hooked on Children of the Whales so far. The plot captivated my attention and I like animation style, which is very pleasing in my eyes. Other than that, I will definitely continue watching the series and see how the plot unfolds in this mysterious setting.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info