:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Rokazazz2 wrote:
did someone say anime? anime anime need to see it all hıh hıh

You've come to the right place then... *evil grin*
Ok, have you seen any so far? If so, which ones?
Do you want recommendations for some good ones? If so, any genres you prefer? There's a lot out there, trust me...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I just watched the most recent episode of Re:Creators and I have to say, that escalated quickly. Like... for real. Anyways, it's a good series imo, looking forward to the next episode.
"
yesterday i watched 1st episode Attack on Titans 2nd season, it was awesome

Oh, believe me, it's going to get even better...
I'm binging on this binging I say!!!

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Drinks at my house binging on titan all welcome to come!!!

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I watched episode 22 of little witch academia today and... wow. Just... wow.
spoiler (somewhat)
Major plot twist. Like... SERIOUSLY MAJOR plot twist. I did not expect that, even though the series spoils it at the very beginning if you know what you're watching and also forshadows the whole thing more than often enough throughout the series through the actions of certain characters. Well played, trigger, well played.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I watched episode 22 of little witch academia today and... wow. Just... wow.
spoiler (somewhat)
Major plot twist. Like... SERIOUSLY MAJOR plot twist. I did not expect that, even though the series spoils it at the very beginning if you know what you're watching and also forshadows the whole thing more than often enough throughout the series through the actions of certain characters. Well played, trigger, well played.

That feel when
Spoiler
the reason of not being to ride the broom was caused by your favorite witch idol.

Also, I want Akko to find someway to get the smirk out of Croix's face, she has managed to become an antagonist worthy being taken down.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
As expected, Fate/Stay Night was mostly mediocre with flashes of brilliance, and so far Fate/Zero is nothing but brilliance. Amazing what happens when Nitroplus and Aniplex get their hands on an ero-ge VN that just happens to have an incredibly good setting and concept...

I found FSN alright, but Fate/Zero managed to click on everything I wanted out of an anime series. The plot, character development(s), visuals, OSTs, and the enjoyment factor were near perfection. At the time of watching the series, I had to wait for like 3-4 months for the 2nd half the series to air since it was broken down to two cour to keep the animation budget from not skyrocketing and the animation team breathing room. The hype was pretty strong for how the second half would continue off from the excellent first half and in the end, I found the second half of the series even better than the first half. I might be overrating, but this was one of the few anime series out there that pumped my blood a lot and enjoyed it throughout the whole way.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Ah, so it was that long. I wondered, when we reached the obvious end of season 1 (the katakana even refers to them as seasons 1 and 2, so I'll refrain from that weird cour word), how long live viewers had to wait. That must have been torture.

It is just a habit of me saying that when a series is split into parts and not have a very different season, but that is just semantics for me. You are not wrong to say seasons instead of cours. ;)

But yea, it was a torture for me to wait since the first part ended in a high note on Christmas's Eve and the second part did not air until like early April, so it was like all >_< for me. The wait was worthwhile since the series got even better where it left off, so I pretended that the three months wait never happened. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Just watched Iron Blooded orphans and the tragic ending shocked me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info