:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
ten million points....shiiiiiiit

Get rekt co-op play. :()

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Finally finished 3-gatsu no Lion and I got to say, this was one hell of a series. An emotional train ride it was. The drama was strong in this one. There was moments that all was lost, but there is always a ray of light in the form of the Kawamoto family and.....Nikadou. lol

Overall, this is an easy 9/10 for me. Now to wait for the second season to come out in October.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I am still rather aroused over the start of Shingeki no Kyojin season 2
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I am wary of sports anime but of course there are always gems. And sangatsu no lion is already big enough to spawn a live action. It sits very high on MAL, which remains a surprisingly reliable scale if you avoid individual opinions. I'll give it a go.

We're skipping SnK until the season is done, then a rewatch of the lot is in order.

I was skeptic at first to watch this series since it was about shogi, but it turned out to be more than just shogi. That is what captivated me to actually marathon it hence the slight absence in the forum as of late (between watching it and the new anime series). Forgot who suggested me to try this series out a couple pages back in this thread.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho, took an arrow to the knee? i hear thats a thing
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
So a season 2 that ought to be one of the most anticipated one since attack on titan s2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JACo5EXCvbw
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Apr 21, 2017, 1:50:57 PM
I really like the continuation for Berserk.
The artstyle isn't even that much of a problem for me anymore. It's weird, sure, but it's still freaking Berserk.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Apr 25, 2017, 5:54:21 PM
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
me irl

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 29, 2017, 8:48:25 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
me irl

Spoiler

That is... I don't know what to say. Something something japanese people I guess.
Then again, this reminds me that I still have to watch kemono friends xD
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info