:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Bump

So I've been watching FMA:B recently
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Mar 9, 2014, 1:13:23 AM
man i love this thread.

i myself am more of a romcom kinda guy instead of actions or thrillers.

but i have to give props to FMA: brotherhood.
absolute masterpeice that one.

my first anime, had to be naruto when it aired on cartoon network a while ago.
but my first time actaully engaging in anime had to be kekkaishi.

and i see alot of netflix, am i the only one who watches anime on toonami? or adult swim?
I only like serious adult anime. Think "Ghost in the Shell" or "Place Promised in Our Early Days." I have been watching "Viper's Creed" for free on Crackle.

If you know any good serious-themed and non-childish anime, pm me! I'd love to know some more!! I am learning Japanese so it doesn't even have to be in English.
Playing Sacrifice of the Vaal at launch was peak living.
"
I only like serious adult anime. Think "Ghost in the Shell" or "Place Promised in Our Early Days." I have been watching "Viper's Creed" for free on Crackle.

If you know any good serious-themed and non-childish anime, pm me! I'd love to know some more!! I am learning Japanese so it doesn't even have to be in English.

If you haven't watched them already I could quite easily recommend Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica ( don't let the cute/childish cover fool you ), Fate/Zero ( a prequel to Fate/Stay Night wich regrettably does not uphold the same standard, F/SN is pretty much safe to skip unless you really like the setting ).

Oh, and Baccano!

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
I just watched The Wind Rises, and I gotta say... it's quite a tear-jerker in the end.
"

I think Armitage III could be something for you. I'll PM you just in case.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"

well, the first anime to pop in my head when you described that was
RIN: Daughters of Mnemosyne

um... i dont think that might be up your alley but it just might, give it a look
"

Try Monster or Darker Than Black
I'm a Serious one piece Addict Started Watching years ago when 4kids Dubbed it and was like its ok.

I wasn't really into anime/Manga then and didn't know Sub>dub and 4kids Ruins Found it again and Found one of the main Chars Smoked instead of ate lollipops and decided to give it another try. I Enjoyed the action with the action but didn't really care Much about the story/Chars.

As I grew up i came to care about the chars and story more so Now I'm in the process of re watching the entire Series And yea I think I would leave my wife for one piece

Seriously if anyone discounts it based on looks or goofyness give it a try it gets really deep and covers alot of real intense issues Like Corrupt governments Freedom Death its just WOW those or the only words i can really use it has sent me thru more emotional ranges than i knew i had.
"
Discordian827 wrote:
I'm a Serious one piece Addict Started Watching years ago when 4kids Dubbed it and was like its ok.

I wasn't really into anime/Manga then and didn't know Sub>dub and 4kids Ruins Found it again and Found one of the main Chars Smoked instead of ate lollipops and decided to give it another try. I Enjoyed the action with the action but didn't really care Much about the story/Chars.

As I grew up i came to care about the chars and story more so Now I'm in the process of re watching the entire Series And yea I think I would leave my wife for one piece

Seriously if anyone discounts it based on looks or goofyness give it a try it gets really deep and covers alot of real intense issues Like Corrupt governments Freedom Death its just WOW those or the only words i can really use it has sent me thru more emotional ranges than i knew i had.

i love how people used to think it was actually lolipops.

everytime i hear that i lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info