:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I got the info somewhere that Dorohedoro anime is in making.

I found it after returning to read manga as I stopped it few years ago because it was unfinished, but its complete series now and I'm finishing it up.

Hope that it remains unique in its animated version and it doesn't get messed with too much.
Spreading salt since 2006
Hate to double post, but there is DB super movie out, and heard good things from people about it, although those are fans of the series, so anything will be good, hope to watch it soon too.
Spreading salt since 2006
Even if it came to the vinemas around here I wouldn't watch it. I don't know, but for some reason I can't bring myself to like or even understand dragon ball.

I can accept that it exists and that it's a ridiculously big series/franchise, but I just don't think I can ever bring myself to like it.

I'm much more looking forward to the next part of heaven's feel... I think january or something.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Huh, I think I'll watch that episode. I originally dropped the series at around episode 30, since there were all kinds of problems with it, even if you were to ignore production issues in the background.

I read the manga though, so I think I'll still be able to piece together what is happening in the episode... unless it's a filler arc. In which case I will enjoy it for what it is.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I have to wonder how the mangaka feels about Pierrot turning his work into a bad joke.

I doubt that there's a lot of positivity in those thoughts.
Wow... model accuracy went to hell and back in that episode, but DAMN was that some impressive animation! Reminded me a LOT of some of the bigger fights in apocrypha.
I stopped watching the first season at some point for absolutely no reason... I still don't know why. I have to get back to it.
I watched the final episode of irozuku right now. Beautiful ending, albeit predictable. And beautiful series in general. I definitely recommend it, it delivered nicely.

Very mild spoiler. Not even a real spoiler imo.
I do NOT feel ok right now. I'm gonna need some serious nichijou AND danshi kokousei no nichijou treatment after this one. Well, it was pretty obvious from the beginning, but still. It hurts.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Golden Kamuy is in my top ten for 2018, but that's not an easy call. Planet With, SG;0, Zombieland Saga, Pop Team Epic, Asobi Asobase, Hanebado, Goblin Slayer, Tensura, Yorimoi, Starlight, Run With the Wind...like, seriously. What a year. I'd probably nudge Hanebado off because of that damn ending.

Not even an honorable mention for Hinamatsuri, Violet evergarden, Megalo Box, Cells at work, Grand Blue or Bunny Girl senpai? Shame on you.

Edit: While looking for series you may or may not have forgotten (I don't blame you, we had a LOT this year), I found something I could watch to make me feel better, Yuru Camp. I already had a mild interest in it before and now I definitely have an excuse to watch it.
Last edited by FCK42 on Dec 28, 2018, 7:02:15 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
But sure, the others are all great. Fine. Top Twenty.

Hey, silver lining: you can now keep hanebado in your list.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info