0.11.4 Patch Notes

omg my download is 70% now since sever down. hope my download end today

This game is quite strategy type of game, it doesn't want you to hold right click and kill everything.

Molten shell against melee enemies, purity aura help with caster zone.

Enduring cry,cry + discharge is mad aoe killing skill.

Conversion trap to fight annoying enemies like shipgrave flicker or allies can't die aura.

a little bit of dps change should be fine.
Sometime I stay next to rejuvenation totem, watch skeleton kill exile, without summoner passive.
"
MFJones wrote:
same here, im downloading at no more than 200kbps, speed's very erratic.

been downloading for more than an hour and only 14% done

ridiculous
Speed seems OK for me.

EDIT: And done in less than 15 minutes. last 2% was bit slow but probably because downloading smaller files.

Not that this patch has anything interesting enough to return playing though, but totally worth it to save some space on my SSD. Maybe next patch..
Last edited by juzz on Aug 21, 2013, 7:11:08 AM
6 hours into loading patch and its just now reached 12%...THIS BLOWS CHUNKS, see ya next month at this rate
Moren than 16 houres to download the patch only to realize that my character is totally fucked witch gems switch and im playing Anarchy i can not imagine HC/OS players.

But everything else was good change except for auras sad
fuck this shit

I am stoked if this old thread actually contributed to the addition of critters,

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/147742
Delete the game and reinstall. Works wanders. I'm at 40% downloading with about 2 mb/s on average.
"
Mifume wrote:
"
jsn006 wrote:

Shaggy Monstrosities now perform flat life degeneration based on their level, rather than a percentage based degeneration.

Question is, buff or nerf? What was the % before and how much is the flat degen of say, a level 70 monster?

I would GUESS its a nerf and I would GUESS its a nerf to spectre summoners. When I'm not mistaken those Monstrosities are the bears, which made Vaal Oversoul extremely easy, since their degen burned his health down really quick. The change to flat dmg instead of %-dmg should be a nerf to that.

yes, they took one of the most underpowered builds and nerfed it. not only that now noone will use degen bears anymore but also u cant use that many auras anymore, which summoners also rely on heavily.
Add 6 slots more on invetory for Convenant please.
patch server is too slow..ZZZZzzzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info