0.11.4 Patch Notes

20% in 4.5 hours for me - not complaining just impatient to play!
rdy to play in 72hours YAHOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I get the not being able to use the blood magic gear swaps anymore...I don't like it, but I get it. But gem swaps (blood magic/reduced mana) get wiped out between areas too?

THAT sucks. Particularly for life builds.
IGN - Ziddyroc
15MBps Internet-$45, 2 Beta Keys-$20, Continued Donations-$30, Downloading a game at 2Bps and unable to play until next year...Priceless. For everything else there's ______(Xbox for me)
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide."
That "fix", to be honest, is pure shit. Not talking bout +2 gems trick, that was lame.
But now i can't switch recudeced mana, and now it's quite hard to keep on the same links such as spell totem with skeletons and a fucking aura.
Why? Because if you change area this incredible fix will moltiply mana reservation of that aura per 250% (!!!!) due to spell totem.
Nice work GGG, seems you want to defenitely destroy Life build on HC/ONS

I looked at this thread and see many people that like this "fix" are anarchy/softcore players, maybe they should play in some league where THERE ARE some difficulties.
"Oh I died, damn I LOST EXP!!!11!! "

"
talonmas wrote:
"
i think removing the option to use bm to cast auras is stupid.

i dont see why it is considered a bug, glitch, or exploit... i understand the issue with people casting high lvl gems and swapping for lower ones to not worry about reqs, or even using +2 aura helm...

but for the love of god, leave casting auras off bm alone... if im using a bm gem linked into my auras, im basically fuc***...

auras are important end game especially for build im playing =/... and i think im pretty much done this game when/if i cant use bm to support a few auras.

it was a fun run though.

Are you that bad at playing? Need an easier game? D3 still exist ya know... or My Little Pony RPG if Hello Kitty is too scary?

Said the scrubcore player that isn't scaried at all bout dying

PS: sorry talonmas, you'r just an example, there are moar player like you acting like this
IGN: Carminuccia (Invasion)
Last edited by ProvoK on Aug 21, 2013, 1:57:12 AM
Reading through all the complaints, I sit back and laugh in that if this auras bug or exploit was never a bug or exploit in the first place, no one would be boohooing (to put it nicely) about it. With that in mind, the issue is now fixed and this bug no longer works in such way GGG did not intend.

There are good complaints and terrible complaints. This is not one of them, not if you put your feet in the shoes of a developer's standpoint.

There should be a second version of the line, "There will be bugs" in the Load Screen that reads, "Unintended bugs you may like against gameplay will be fixed. We are not sorry for this."

I think that's a fair forewarning since PoE is in beta. A great many players seem to be naturally or purposely absentminded in some way, shape or form in that they often forget or want to forget PoE is still in beta.

Come on guys, try to remember! PoE is still in beta. Stop complaining about bug fixes that are viable in that they help PoE to be the game GGG intends, not what spoiled-by-bugs players think the game should be. If it was up to you guys, you would want everything, including but not limited to, drops, handed to you on a star-spangled, silver platter.

The above is the reason why most average players wouldn't be good game developers in that they often offer very flawed, terrible feedback. More than not, you guys think about your own gains instead of gains for PoE so it's a legit game throughout its development via patches.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Aug 21, 2013, 2:41:43 AM
Beginning to wonder if a competely fresh install would have been faster than this - at current rates I have another 16 hours to go!
"
Reading through all the complaints, I sit back and laugh in that if this auras bug or exploit was never a bug or exploit in the first place, no one would be boohooing (to put it nicely) about it. With that in mind, the issue is now fixed and this bug no longer works in such way GGG did not intend.

There are good complaints and terrible complaints. This is not one of them, not if you put your feet in the shoes of a developer's standpoint.

There should be a second version of the line, "There will be bugs" in the Load Screen that reads, "Unintended bugs you may like against gameplay will be fixed. We are not sorry for this."

I think that's a fair forewarning since PoE is in beta. A great many players seem to be naturally or purposely absentminded in some way, shape or form in that they often forget or want to forget PoE is still in beta.

Come on guys, try to remember! PoE is still in beta. Stop complaining about bug fixes that are viable in that they help PoE to be the game GGG intends, not what spoiled-by-bugs players think the game should be. If it was up to you guys, you would want everything, including but not limited to, drops, handed to you on a star-spangled, silver platter.

The above is the reason why most average players wouldn't be good game developers in that they often offer very flawed, terrible feedback. More than not, you guys think about your own gains instead of gains for PoE so it's a legit game throughout its development via patches.

Well put sir.
IGN: discoCowboy
Last edited by discoCowboy on Aug 21, 2013, 2:52:50 AM
Awesome job GGG love the game thanks for everything ... just wish the client would DL faster hehe want to play only geting 40-150 kbps D: see you tomorrow
Spoiler
"

"
discoCowboy wrote:
Well put sir.

I'm glad someone else but me has more than half a brain to realize these things. Thank You.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Aug 21, 2013, 2:55:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info