0.11.4 Patch Notes

was at 12.something and quit with an error message... great
is it going slow for everyone?
OT... I cant get my passive skill tree on the website to work? any one know how to fix this?
I WANNA PLAY! :)

Its been a few hours and only at 29.21%... I won't get my fix before bed! :)

GGG Keep up the good work!
Hi GGG,

When using Facebreaker, if you accidentally picked one handed sword it is directly equipped and sometimes in mob your damage will go down coz your are wearing a one handed sword/axe. So my question is, is it possible to modify (Facebreaker) that if you use that item you cannot use any one handed sword/axe? To prevent from using any one handed sword/axe and not to go down your DPS. Thanks in advance..
I love the game, but not sure why the patch CDN is so slow and no comment from what I've seen from GGG.

I remember when open beta launched they had the same issues, but GGG worked with the CDN to try and fix it and keep the players informed.
"
lifeleecher wrote:
Hi GGG,

When using Facebreaker, if you accidentally picked one handed sword it is directly equipped and sometimes in mob your damage will go down coz your are wearing a one handed sword/axe. So my question is, is it possible to modify (Facebreaker) that if you use that item you cannot use any one handed sword/axe? To prevent from using any one handed sword/axe and not to go down your DPS. Thanks in advance..

i think there's a setting in the options to not auto-equip the stuff you pick up.
Happy its fixed for me, a while ago had 10-30k now 3 mbs/s
IGN : Entropistu
It there a new unique bow added to the game?
Where is the link? I can't find it.
Last edited by eleMENTAL2013 on Aug 20, 2013, 11:17:35 PM
Patcher : 29.64% 555.99MB / avg ~30 KB/s / been running for 4h
Torrent : 53.90% 3.53GB / avg ~888 KB/s / been running for 1h

getting some popcorn and watch the slug race :-D
IGN: IRMasterIQ

Sales Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/489524

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info