0.11.4 Patch Notes

was hoping about 1/3 of the people downloading finished and things would speed up but meh I'll wait it's worth it lol
"
bchan wrote:
All of you whining like bitches about the patch size and download time have got to be the most clueless, uninformed, ignorant and ungrateful people who can possible exist. Maybe you could spend a small amount of time to understand why this patch is this way, and be appreciative of the amazing work GGG has done for this patch.

"Laziness and poor planning." HOW? In what way?

And what does your "feedback" about such a large patch to download have anything to do with actually discussing the content of the patch. "getting tired of them cutting corners" REALLY? Wow, unbelievable.

It's a huge patch! It's going to take some time. And you're mad that GGG is updating content because this is......interrupting you from...???

Thanks for this GGG, so much hard work and time into 11.4. Awesome, awesome! Keep up the fantastic progress!

<=^__^=>

Maybe you are someone who thinks do one specific thing great excuses any mistakes you make or some other shit like that.

GGG cuts some corners. I understand they work with what they have. I respect them a lot as a company and like I have said, the game is great. The ongoing desync issue and some of the other quirky things about the game are annoying. I got it, it is in beta. Hope they can fix most of the issues.

The point I am making is you have this group of intelligent developers, they put out a patch that has a shit-ton of improvements and thus is large. They know they have a lot of people that play the game and they for one, release the patch at a time when the majority of their player base would be playing and also have shitty download speeds since the mirror can't handle all the traffic.

That right there is laziness for not understanding the logistics of getting the patch out to their user base. I am not mad at all for GGG releasing a huge patch. I am glad for it because I know they put a lot of work into it. However, it is annoying and a clear sign the GGG didn't think things through properly since the download speed is so shitty.

Again, maybe in your world you can do one thing great and that makes up for a bunch of the shit you produce. It is not like with me.
"
runnin17 wrote:
"
bchan wrote:
All of you whining like bitches about the patch size and download time have got to be the most clueless, uninformed, ignorant and ungrateful people who can possible exist. Maybe you could spend a small amount of time to understand why this patch is this way, and be appreciative of the amazing work GGG has done for this patch.

"Laziness and poor planning." HOW? In what way?

And what does your "feedback" about such a large patch to download have anything to do with actually discussing the content of the patch. "getting tired of them cutting corners" REALLY? Wow, unbelievable.

It's a huge patch! It's going to take some time. And you're mad that GGG is updating content because this is......interrupting you from...???

Thanks for this GGG, so much hard work and time into 11.4. Awesome, awesome! Keep up the fantastic progress!

<=^__^=>

Maybe you are someone who thinks do one specific thing great excuses any mistakes you make or some other shit like that.

GGG cuts some corners. I understand they work with what they have. I respect them a lot as a company and like I have said, the game is great. The ongoing desync issue and some of the other quirky things about the game are annoying. I got it, it is in beta. Hope they can fix most of the issues.

The point I am making is you have this group of intelligent developers, they put out a patch that has a shit-ton of improvements and thus is large. They know they have a lot of people that play the game and they for one, release the patch at a time when the majority of their player base would be playing and also have shitty download speeds since the mirror can't handle all the traffic.

That right there is laziness for not understanding the logistics of getting the patch out to their user base. I am not mad at all for GGG releasing a huge patch. I am glad for it because I know they put a lot of work into it. However, it is annoying and a clear sign the GGG didn't think things through properly since the download speed is so shitty.

Again, maybe in your world you can do one thing great and that makes up for a bunch of the shit you produce. It is not like with me.

its called new zealand, its shit.
IGN: MouseSupreme
Question: majority of players WHERE? I have played this game over a 24 hour period on numerous occasions and have parties of friends in every populated time zone around the globe. If you can't stand the speeds, stop your download so we can have your bandwidth :)
Last edited by discoball on Aug 20, 2013, 9:50:11 PM
I'm at 12% and I've been downloading for over an hour, all my feels.
Spend 3 hours to get to 30%.

Computer overheats.

Back to zero.

Bummed.
"
Vasuthant wrote:
Spend 3 hours to get to 30%.

Computer overheats.

Back to zero.

Bummed.
The 30% you downloaded already is 'cached' and counted towards the rest of your download.

You should see the updated amount left to download and it won't be the 1.82 or whatever it initially started as.

Also might want to focus on fixing your computer first before playing games if it overheats just on a download.

It wasn't just on a download, but you are right! This makes me happier. Thank you.
2 hrs 15 Minutes @ 47.63% o_O
Been 2 hrs and I am at 12%... srsly sad.

I did a whois and the server I am hitting is in LA, but the company also has a data center in Chicago.
Nice that the server is state-side, but would be nicer if I could hit the Chicago data center instead of LA.

So props for having a state-side server and not having me tap NZ for the patch.

Rawrchee Moo Moo Cha Cha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info