Item Indexer / Search Tool / Shop Generator - php/sqlite3

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
works and looks good, colours are okay.

but: here the list now starts in the middle of the window, at the position of the "select type" option :-/

and a little request: would look even more nice (better "fitting") if the check/select boxes for level and the new filter options could be aligned on the same vertical position (for each pair)

feel free to provide according html ;)
I'll take a look, but may need some time ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I made now the top part a table... makes it a bit better, but checkboxes aren't aligned....
Also fixed now that currency/gems have colored backgrounds.
Notice: Undefined index: submit in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\poe\index.php on line 49

Notice: Undefined variable: output in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\poe\index.php on line 346

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\poe\index.php on line 815

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\poe\index.php on line 410

Notice: Undefined variable: qstring in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\poe\index.php on line 426

Notice: Undefined variable: qstring in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\poe\index.php on line 452

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\poe\index.php on line 464

Notice: Undefined variable: leagueArr in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\poe\index.php on line 515

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\poe\index.php on line 515
Fetching of weapons items: done
Fetching of armour items: done
Fetching of jewelry items: done
Fetching of currency items: done
Fetching of strength items: done
Fetching of dexterity items: done
Fetching of intelligence items: done
Fetching of supportgems items: done

When I try to use the Search function, no leagues are available.

PHP5/SQLITE3 enabled in xampp

Any ideas? Thanks!
NEVERMIND! It's working now. Still throwing some errors, but it seems to be functional. I will disable php errors and keep my fingers crossed.

Thanks for creating this useful tool!
you can disable error reporting as option in the tool.
Hello, and thanks again for this nice tool!

Question: to get a list of, as example, all uniques, it'd need to work without a search phrase ('unique' did not work) and either without to select an item type, or additional select options ("uniques", "weapons" "defensive equip"...) possible?
--
Ok, added a "Show All" checkbox that circumvents the keyword/type input however it's still bound to a league.
"
hyper_ch wrote:
it's still bound to a league.

thats fine :)
--

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info