Item Indexer / Search Tool / Shop Generator - php/sqlite3

Actually, that's all taken care of. In the config array for the stash tabs you enter the names as you have them ingame.

The four original tabes are just labelled 1, 2, 3, 4 and hence you'd use 1, 2, 3, 4.

If you have premium tabs and you renamed them, then use that renamed name.
No it works different: I include tab #8 and it reports to tab #9.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I just tested it and it works fine:

Current inventory of stash tab 2:

http://images.sjau.ch/img/7998be12.png

Current config excerpt:

Spoiler

$shopLeague = 'Ambush'; # Set the league for which the shop tab shall generate output
$shopInventory = 'n'; # Set to 'y' if the generator shall also include character inventories on the league
$shopMode = 'include'; # Set either include or exclude. Include means, that only the tabs in $shopTabs will be included; exclude means that the tabs in $shopTabs will not be included in the list
# Set the Stash Tab names of tabs that should be included or excluded, depending on the mode
$shopTabs = array('2');
$shopUnique = 'y'; # Set to 'y' or 'n'. When set to 'y', then items will only appear once. E.g. if you have a 6L Chest, currently it would appear in the 6L section, the 6S section and Chest section if it's set to 'n'. However it'll only appear in the 6L section if it is set to 'y'. This helps preventing to hit the 50'000 character limit for the POE Forum.

And this is the result the shop generator produces:

*** MF Gear ***
Spoiler

*** Amulet ***
Spoiler

*** Currency ***
Spoiler

*** Ring ***
Spoiler

It works as it should.

*mental note: need to move currency to proper stash tab*
Last edited by hyper_ch on Apr 1, 2014, 2:58:06 AM
"
hyper_ch wrote:
How else could you get the items in your account?

Also, the whole code is there. You can audit it to see if the username and password are transmitted anywhere else...

Transmission is not the issue, the fact is you have to enter that information and it is saved somewhere.

You say so yourself, your script is not secure against injection attacks, so it's a decent chance that there are other more elaborate attacks that is it not secure against either.
I realize you're doing it this way because you have no other way, but still having it set up so you gotta enter a username and password just seems hideously insecure.

PoE really needs to put out an API of some sort, so it becomes possible to access information like this without having account login information involved at all,.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
"
f3rret wrote:

You say so yourself, your script is not secure against injection attacks

So just add .htaccess basic auth protection if you have a public available server.... or secure it otherwise... besides, I only said I didn't fortify it against injections. If you notice, I use PDO which should be fairly secure against injections and injections would only work on the database. Not the username/pwd in the script. That's only needed for curl.
Just another small update. Now items with identical mods are only shown once. This is especially useful if you also have gems indexed. E.g. 2x Life Leech lvl 1, non-corrupted, non-quality gems appeared twice before. Now only once - if the shopUnique settings is set.
Sounds useful one first sight - but what if someone whats to sell it twice (or even more, not that uncommon especially for gems, and also lowish uniques...)
It probably could be better to be able to exclude gems from the shopUnique setting?

From what it looks like, I'd rather "work" with the tabs setting to include/exclude what I offer and not. ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Well, I try to get at least 3 gems of any kind but I don't need to show that I have like 3 Empower lvl 1 for sale. Listing it once is enough... if someone's interested it won't matter and you can tell that you can offer more:)
Added new gems from today and also started indexing the sacrifices maps correctly (I think)
Added new Flame Surge gem :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info