Item Indexer / Search Tool / Shop Generator - php/sqlite3

"
hyper_ch wrote:
well, you did add your username and password, right?

of course ^^ otherwise I'd expect to get an error message on indexing?? ;)
Just an idea: is it case-sensitive?

"
And you use the current version? There was a login update that now also has an additional hash...

Downloaded right before my first questions came up, and there's no later info about an update... further investigating, tonight.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 23, 2013, 2:47:35 AM
Just get the current script version http://poe.roleplayer.org/poe.txt

As for case-sensitivity: Try to login with the web ui and ignore case sensitivty.... then you'll know whether it's important or not. I always pay attention that CS is right when I do something.

P.S.: If you have further problems, you could join the TS3 channel (server: www.roleplayer.org) of ours (not much going on there). We should both be in CET so I'll be there at... hmm.... probably some time around 19:00h
Last edited by hyper_ch on Aug 23, 2013, 3:01:39 AM
testing it now in a vm.... sqlite3 enabled, curl enabled... rest is all default php stuff... can't figure out why it's not working properly... windows makes things just complicated ;)
so maybe I should run it in a small linux vm? ^^
--
No, I uploaded a new version... with a few more options:

1) Update checks
2) disable php errors notifications
3) disable time limits (if hosts allows it)
4) curl disable sslverifypeer

the curl option causes problems in windows if left by default. So grab new script, disable the sslverifypeer option and try again. Let me know if it works.
Your solution for the new options is a bit more complex than mine, but I think I understand it right, but something still prevents it from working properly:

noticed that the new option "disableSSLVerifier" is set to 1 by default, tried both 1 and 0, tried both variants with case-sensitive naming too: in all cases it ends up with all prefetching "done", but no entries in the "League" and "Type" selectors.

Update: seems to break after fetching the item tables, maybe related to the user login; tried with firefox and chromium (do I have to change the user agent setting?), no difference.

Tried also to analyse the written sqlite-db (with Sqliteman), get an error on opening "no such module: fts4 Unable to execute statement".
--
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Aug 23, 2013, 11:48:35 AM
I installed xamppon a test vm and it worked with that.
then it seems I have to investigate my configuration, which will need some time...
(just tried to update my xampp to the latest version with once more no 'real' change; only noticed that it now, in the 2nd run, gave me a "please be patient" message that I'vent seen before. still seems to not access to my account data)
--
finally with nice support found the bug: user input error! ^^

for your accouont setting in the script, you have to use your email address, and to type it right... and if you have a bunch of chars and a huge list of tabs, you need to have some real patience, my database needed ~30 minutes to create.
--
renamed it now from $user to $email. Also making checks now whether email, password, sqlite db etc are provided.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info