0.9.12b Patch Notes

The socket colors must be back to default. Looks terrible. I also noticed that totems dont attack sometimes or have a lower range than archers.
Perhaps the solution to socket issue isn't to enhance the color or the shape of the socket, but to put a distinctive symbol in the (empty) socket. "R," "B," and "G" would probably be overdoing it, but a more subtle, yet obviously different marking for each color could do the job. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
As for the map drop rate, yeah I noticed a dearth of drops while playing in maps. Over the weekend I got a total of zero maps despite rolling for mazes. Hope this gets sorted, or I have to buy maps with the liquidated loot that dropped in a map and treat the purchased maps like drops :)
As items are generated server side (correct me if I'm wrong here) I suspect something odd is happening here.

The drops haven't changed from 0.9.11 at all! As far as we can see it's exactly the same.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
In relation to 0.9.12 and 0.9.12b (regarding the reduced VO for spell cast), so far I love the sounds, any chance you guys could toss in a Wilhelm Scream for a boss maybe?
"
Maverickroll wrote:
In relation to 0.9.12 and 0.9.12b (regarding the reduced VO for spell cast), so far I love the sounds, any chance you guys could toss in a Wilhelm Scream for a boss maybe?

god no please, that is so overused it kills immersion in every movie I hear it now...
"
rebirther wrote:
I also noticed that totems dont attack sometimes or have a lower range than archers.

I noticed this too. Sometimes totems just stop to shoot despite there being still enemies in the area. Only an enemy hitting them seems to "wake them up".

Other than that great patch, having tons of fun so far with it and with respeccing all my chars.
Tears of happiness. T-T
"
Chris wrote:

The drops haven't changed from 0.9.11 at all! As far as we can see it's exactly the same.

>.< !@$#@ curse my luck then!
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
Chris wrote:
There's now an "Always show sockets" UI setting.

Uff I hoped for that :)
About the link thing the sockets are currently fine (i like em better than before) but the linnk is needed to be more visible (that doesnt mean shinny)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info