0.9.12 One-week Hardcore Ladder Race

"
Waves_blade wrote:
Only top 10 Witch (although there are 2 other top 20) witches.

Ima make a thread after the race detailing my thoughts/critiques for the patch if anyone will be interested in it.

(BIG wall of text)

I'm kinda sad there is only ONE shadow in the top 50. I might roll one next race.

Well, I'm definitely interested, please do make the post.

Well, it can be said that shadow is a bit of "underrepresented" - but there are 2 shadows on top 50 (one in top ten ^^) - and DDT died at lvl 73. We're still there but hiding ^^
Erenor / Kaenro / Xharos / Darksidious / Apoorman / Tarparina

To see whether I'm currently online: poestatistics.com/users/erenor
Prizes have been awarded! Congrats everyone.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Erenor wrote:
Well, it can be said that shadow is a bit of "underrepresented" - but there are 2 shadows on top 50 (one in top ten ^^) - and DDT died at lvl 73. We're still there but hiding ^^

Pretty sure DDT was duelist.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Waves_blade wrote:
Only top 10 Witch (although there are 2 other top 20) witches.

Ima make a thread after the race detailing my thoughts/critiques for the patch if anyone will be interested in it.

(BIG wall of text)

I'm kinda sad there is only ONE shadow in the top 50. I might roll one next race.

Well, I'm definitely interested, please do make the post.

Here is the thread
Well my Shadow died at 69 and it was not the Shadows fault at all. Although the recent ES node addition would certainly have helped.
I'm BACK :)
Ah dam you RNG. I was excited to get my first race rewards.. thought that there is quite a high change to catch Exalted in 16 randomly generated orbs with even chances. Did I get it? Of course not.. don't be silly.

Other than that.. great event. My first time in HC and first time race. Looking forward for next one. Can we have them twice a month? :)
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
"
duolc wrote:
"
Erenor wrote:

Pretty sure DDT was duelist.

I was definitely wrong. Must have been his other char.
"
Grom wrote:

#38 in that list. with 12 hours to go :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info