0.9.12 Patch Notes

"
Islidox wrote:
2. I like Leap Slam a lot, though it seems to be missing quite a bit in terms of damage.

Its innately strongest when you use the slowest weapon you can find - and this patch buffed precisely those weapons. The animation time was reduced by almost 40%.
I can leap from the bottom left to the top right of the screen in under one second (ie. in two leaps). Monsters can't really do crap because either they or I am gone by the time they attempt an attack. Large mobs of casters are also much less of a problem now that we can leech off ES.

I'm probably going to submit my Duelist for build of the week to show off how utterly absurd the new Leap Slam is, even with... Underwhelming gear, besides my axe.

Actually; are items retroactively changed, or will I need to find a new 2h axe to benefit from the buff to slow weapons? I don't think my damage changed, but I didn't really pay enough attention pre-patch.
prepare yourself..... ob is comming
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
georgatos7 wrote:

OK, so if the new sockets look how they look to help colour blind ppl, then I'm bit lost here.
If you are fully colour blind you don't see colours, right? Then how this cartoony style is going to help you better than the old one which had sockets marked for each colour (triangle for GREEN, rectangle for RED and star for BLUE)?
Now all sockets are flat, so there is no difference between them at all. O_o
Am I missing something?
Most color blindness is based on an inability to distinguish 1 color from another, not the complete blindness of color (grey vision).
IGN: Aux
"Awesome" barely begins to describe it.
"
OK, so if the new sockets look how they look to help colour blind ppl, then I'm bit lost here.
If you are fully colour blind you don't see colours, right? Then how this cartoony style is going to help you better than the old one which had sockets marked for each colour (triangle for GREEN, rectangle for RED and star for BLUE)?
Now all sockets are flat, so there is no difference between them at all. O_o
Am I missing something?

1) Complete colorblindness is pretty rare, in most cases its hard for the person to see 2 colors that are close to each other. The most common thing here is the red-green blindness

2) I am not colorblind myself, but i know someone who is and he said its possible to distinguish between the different colors from how bright/ dark they appear with some training -the cartoony style makes the brightness contrast stronger and so they can see the difference better -
Hardcore Theorycrafter
Still - the best tool how to differentiate sockets from each other (the shape creating notches) has been removed.
Last edited by alkhazali on Sep 10, 2012, 1:18:26 PM
Holey moley! I shall retain a physical copy of this and the passive tree for late-night perusal.
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills and we shall fight butt-naked." - Alternate History Churchill
are colourblind people more than 10 % of game users or you have only one high game supporter to make this ugly change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info