0.9.12 Patch Notes

I like everything. That means also the sockets, new item lay-out and colours
"
Falan2 wrote:
"
laz000 wrote:
not sure why we got another cold spell instead of a needed fire or lightning spell

Because the cold spells were ready, the fire and lightening ones are in the pipeline but not done.

Falan

fair enough

i just would of hoped that the priorities would be on making new spells we NEED over a spell that is an 'extra'.

The new cold spell is sort of a blend of cold snap and ice spear.

While we really do need another fire spell to round it out and lightning is usability challenged since they added the hole to shock nova.

but hey ... love the game.

"
Magnamuz wrote:
"
laz000 wrote:
"
matt252 wrote:
thanks for changing up the colours on the sockets, i'm colour blind and it helps out a lot.
anyone complaining about sockets should read the above and rethink their position. just sayin'

That is not an excuse, the world can't stop making knifes just because children might get hurt. Luckily, this is a computer program, and adding options for every need is always an easy solution.

Just add: "Sockets for colorblinded: ON/OFF", like you added the option for the inventory to make sockets visible at all times and not only when pressing Alt.

it's a process

color blind functionality

>>>

you don't think it looks cool

Was wondering about the Passive Skill Tree special node "Bravado" (to the bottom left of Duelist). It says "15% increased Physical Weapon Damage while Dual Wielding" which is the exact same description as for the two "Gallantry" special nodes in the same general area.

Was it purposeful to give two special node names for the same stat effect? I think this just adds extra confusion - especially since they are in same area of the Skill Tree.

Also, been noticing more desync issues since 9.12, but I'm not going to pretend to know that this has anything to do with the patches themselves, just thought I'd mention.

Edit: There's a forum thread about the Bravado and Gallantry Passive Skill nodes already here
Last edited by cynan on Sep 12, 2012, 1:02:18 PM
Specters still not working when risen in Alira's camp and the other two camps.
Hey i have two bugs to report that i know didn't happen before these patches were released.

One is my Duel strike doesn't hit anymore

Two is Every time i hit with Cleave it is a critical strike and i only have 5.5% crit.. lmk guys
I must say that this patch was really awesome! The new layouts, item and gem colors (really nice), map layouts (seeing the same area with different layout is really awesome and fresh), finally fixed cave dungeon (now it seems to be wider, more open with better orientation and player visibility).

Looking forward to the next patches.

Good job!
"
The bandit quest reward for siding with Alira has been increased from 30 to 40 mana.

I don't know if it has been mentioned anywhere else, but the dialogue where you can choose to help or kill Alira still says you get 30 mana for helping her.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Well, I can´t play PoE anymore after the new patch.
I got the following message:"There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile."
Is there any workaround? I couldn´t find anything in the forum.

"
Chris wrote:
Added a bridging quest to send people towards Act Two after they leave the prison. In return for unblocking the passage between the two acts, you are rewarded with a Passive Skill point.

With this additional reward,shouldnt the maximum amout of passive skill points go up to 115? The Skill Tree Planer on the web still says "of 111".
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info