Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

"
shinino wrote:
For that tanky onslaught build, does anyone know why the following are being skipped in early game:

16% attack speed and 24% physical damage when dual wielding (5 points, early Duelist tree)
4% attack speed and 34% physical when dual wielding (3 points, Gallantry)
Steel Skin (3 points, 52% increased armor)

It just seems with the build only including 44% increased armor, 37% increased attack speed and 145% increased damage that these might be useful. Granted, I may be missing something.

If you're referring to my build, I skip the duelist tree earlier on because I want Leather and Steel and Acceleration without sacrificing points for offense. I'm planning on respeccing into the early duelist tree once I get another 3 skill points. Gallantry is good but worse than the current offensive nodes that are available later on.

Steel skin is useless until you get IR and are able to run Grace/Determination, ultimately not being useful until you reach a significant amount of armor. I plan on getting it maybe level 85ish.

Ultimately these nodes you're referring to favor Damage and EHP. I choose to focus on Endurance charges and straight life.
Bloodlines: yoona
Standard: PrincessYoona
Vouch Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495186
"
shinino wrote:
Just a note:

People are starting to ask obscene prices for Soul Taker on Onslaught. Just saw one with a buyout of 16 Exalt.

They were 45 for a while in softcore. :\
IGN: FVX
Twitch: im2P
"
"
shinino wrote:
For that tanky onslaught build, does anyone know why the following are being skipped in early game:

16% attack speed and 24% physical damage when dual wielding (5 points, early Duelist tree)
4% attack speed and 34% physical when dual wielding (3 points, Gallantry)
Steel Skin (3 points, 52% increased armor)

It just seems with the build only including 44% increased armor, 37% increased attack speed and 145% increased damage that these might be useful. Granted, I may be missing something.

If you're referring to my build, I skip the duelist tree earlier on because I want Leather and Steel and Acceleration without sacrificing points for offense. I'm planning on respeccing into the early duelist tree once I get another 3 skill points. Gallantry is good but worse than the current offensive nodes that are available later on.

Steel skin is useless until you get IR and are able to run Grace/Determination, ultimately not being useful until you reach a significant amount of armor. I plan on getting it maybe level 85ish.

Ultimately these nodes you're referring to favor Damage and EHP. I choose to focus on Endurance charges and straight life.

Fair enough. That's why I was curious, I wasn't sure what the thought was. I'm currently around level 40 and have gotten everything you have on the right, and now moving to the left (but not getting the extra endurance charge yet).
"
shinino wrote:
Just a note:

People are starting to ask obscene prices for Soul Taker on Onslaught. Just saw one with a buyout of 16 Exalt.

They're 16-20 depending on roll. Picked mine up for 11 luckily :D

Don't get Endurance charges till you're in Merciless and maybe not even until you're in maps depending on gear. You really don't need them for Cruel/Normal.
Bloodlines: yoona
Standard: PrincessYoona
Vouch Thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495186
Videos:
I will add videos tonight. (I am not typing this guide from home)
They will include:
-Mana refund demonstration
-3 Second Piety Kill
-5 man fully geared Blender mapping
-Gem variations/playing with new skills
-Lunaris Speed clear

Are they up yet?
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Videos:
I will add videos tonight. (I am not typing this guide from home)
They will include:
-Mana refund demonstration
-3 Second Piety Kill
-5 man fully geared Blender mapping
-Gem variations/playing with new skills
-Lunaris Speed clear

Are they up yet?

As of Friday night they are still not up yet.

Can't wait to see the crazy damage, might actually try my blender out again.
How much exalts is a BoR? I dont care about rolls
IGN: RennacVD
Onslaught is showing about 4-5 exalts.

I'm saving up for it right now but not in a hurry, have nearly an exalt at level 41.
Check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDBCbMMMWGo&feature=youtu.be

This video shows my current gear/damage and some of the fun things you can do with the build.
IGN: FVX
Twitch: im2P
One of the best builds I've tried. While Bringer of Rain may lower the ceiling, it makes running this build much easier than obtaining a good 6 link. With some 200+ Physical DPS weapons you'll be doing 12k+ damage. And you can get those for a few GCP each. I opted for a mix of your HC / SC builds: http://goo.gl/X6jplL, and started with the Marauder.

Mana Flows may seem odd, but it allows me to run all five Auras on my mana, so that saves me more than 200 health from Blood Magic Grace. Currently sitting at 4.3k health, 49% block, max res, and 10k armor without granite.

Really great build, thanks for sharing, having a blast with it.

IGN = MonTy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info