Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

"
Brazilski wrote:

I'm on Ambush, but will be looking for a New BoR.

What I'm curious about though, with your sword favouring variants: that does pretty much take Soul Taker of the table, correct?

Well a Non-Legacy Soul Taker can be had for about 60-70 Exalted and while this is almost a great item for Cyclone based specs, it is by no means a requirement for Dual Strike based builds, there are a bunch of people who run with high dps weapons instead of ST´s for the cyclone builds and who are absolutely ripping everything apart, how the changes to leech mechanics has changed their style, i cannot say tho
-/ Sebuda
my 118 point tree

current tree @ lvl 89

candidate 118 point tree

candidate 118 point tree #2
Last edited by sawseech on Mar 9, 2014, 2:32:11 PM
The way I see it, the player now has a choice between either stacking up armor and running vuln on their CWDT or stacking life/dmg and running enfeeble as normal. Either is fine. The only real change seems to be the loss of 1% resist cap (elemental adaptation) and the 10% crit hit mitigation.

New candidate build here:
Last edited by sawseech on Mar 10, 2014, 3:40:39 AM
Just hit 71 and the build from OP is awesome. I tried it in the Nemesis league and loved it.
However I have the feeling that either the mobs hit harder or I take more damage then before but its probably due to my horrible gear.
IGN: _BrainFartedThisOne_
"
sawseech wrote:
The way I see it, the player now has a choice between either stacking up armor and running vuln on their CWDT or stacking life/dmg and running enfeeble as normal. Either is fine. The only real change seems to be the loss of 1% resist cap (elemental adaptation) and the 10% crit hit mitigation.

Im not really sure i follow you here, you say either Armour OR stacking Life/DMG? yet your tree is Life/Armour oriented? what gear setup is this minded on?: BOR/ST (cyclone) - BOR/Rare (Dual Strike) - 6L chest? or what? cause with the choices you have made, the gear makes a whole lot of difference on how the suggested build should be taken.
-/ Sebuda
Just wanted to share my new 1.1 duelist passive tree, the tree is 109/120 ~ lvl 92

This spec is meant for Invasion league

RT and IR keystones
+296% life
+4,5% life regen
+2% life leech
+22% all res
+3% max res
+18% block
+2 endurance charges (6 total with 18% more duration and 0.2% life regen pr. charge)
+297% physical damage
+48% attack speed
Last edited by Zeit on Mar 10, 2014, 8:37:44 AM
I'd like to ask why u recommend wrath? Anger is worst, why? Why u alse recommend Added Fire Dmmg instead of cold/lightning?
Is Resolute Technique mandatory? At which lvl should i grab it?
IGN: Chichotka
Last edited by Exathil on Mar 10, 2014, 9:10:32 AM
I wanted to share my 1.1 Updated Blender.

Note: I am a marauder start, but build is the same as it would be if I was duelist.

As far as my Blender is concerned I am indifferent to the new update. I didn't gain or lose much, but there were some slight trade-off changes. Luckily for me the life leech nerf didn't affect me as I have instant leech.

What changed for me in 1.1:

+ 300-ish Health
+ 2% additional Block
+ 3.5k-ish Armor
+ 11% Attack Speed
+ Enemies cannot leech life from me
+ .5% more life regeneration

- 2.5k-ish DPS
- 1% max Fire Res
- 1% max Cold Res
- 10% Crit Damage Reduction

1.1 Stats:

Currently Level 89 in Hardcore

29k AOE DPS
8.52 Attacks Per Second
6268 HP
50% Block
13k Armor
77(125+) All res (Enough overcap to cap in ele weakness maps).
Instant leech (Bloodseeker)

gear

Last edited by whoismiked on Mar 10, 2014, 4:26:53 PM
"
Xcellers wrote:
"
sawseech wrote:

Im not really sure i follow you here, you say either Armour OR stacking Life/DMG? yet your tree is Life/Armour oriented? what gear setup is this minded on?: BOR/ST (cyclone) - BOR/Rare (Dual Strike) - 6L chest? or what? cause with the choices you have made, the gear makes a whole lot of difference on how the suggested build should be taken.

How is the quoted tree armor oriented in any way? I take armor in that tree when it's point efficient and convenient. I play a bringer taker cyclone.

revised tree for bringer/taker cyclone w. pretty good gear
Last edited by sawseech on Mar 10, 2014, 12:19:10 PM
I've made a change to my setup that instead of running a vuln w. clarity and reduced mana I've gone with summon skeletons, CWDT, and minion life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info