Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Currently im at 9.65Aps and do 21k damage, 2% mana leech isnt near enough i tryed 3% also still mana issues.
At what point is the mana coming instantly and enough?

Im now forced to put blood magic gem in the helm instead of WEP and then i lose 5k dps.
I'm also suffering with mana, at 10 attacks per second, 3% mana leech, it just never regens quick enough, no bug as mentioned in the guide. So I'm also resigned to taking out WED and Added Fire for Blood Magic and LGoH for tankiness at the moment, do decent damage considering, but half of what I could basically.

Blood Magic Gem Setup: 13.4k
Without Blood Magic Gem: 25.7k

Obviously when/if I ever get a Soul Taker that will be a non-issue.
IGN: WhatIzDiz
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034807
Rough Trading Times(GMT):
Week Days: 16:00 - 22:00
Weekend: 10:00 - 22:00
Last edited by BaronZA on Sep 13, 2013, 7:12:45 AM
"
BaronZA wrote:
I'm also suffering with mana, at 10 attacks per second, 3% mana leech, it just never regens quick enough, no bug as mentioned in the guide. So I'm also resigned to taking out WED and Added Fire for Blood Magic and LGoH for tankiness at the moment, do decent damage considering, but half of what I could basically.

Blood Magic Gem Setup: 13.4k
Without Blood Magic Gem: 25.7k

Obviously when/if I ever get a Soul Taker that will be a non-issue.

Yep you are dealing with a major problem a lot of us have. Low mana pools means we can't get the mana back, no matter how high the leech or damage we do. One of the reasons I can't use cleave with just mana either. I'm back to my cyclone using, and using it on blood magic as well, simply because the cost is so high. but when I try other skills like reave etc, I can run it on mana but the supports have to be more of supports and not damage boosters so the cost is down, so the damage ends up being ok but not great. But the trade off is I could run blood magic gem, but still not going to boost the dps any for me, so I add things like knockback, and make sure I don't use concentrated effect on anything.
nice build mate
Last edited by xZeroW on Sep 15, 2013, 2:41:57 AM
"
lompeboer wrote:
Currently im at 9.65Aps and do 21k damage, 2% mana leech isnt near enough i tryed 3% also still mana issues.
At what point is the mana coming instantly and enough?

Im now forced to put blood magic gem in the helm instead of WEP and then i lose 5k dps.

Using 2% mana leech from my neck and BoR with multistrike+cleave+added fire dmg + item quantity and don't have (or ever had) any mana issues as far as i know. I tried the WED instead of item quantity, it skyrockets my dps to 30K but i can't really sustain it just like you. I believe he also shows that in one of the video's. With your dps which is almost the same as mine (im at 23K) you shouldnt have any mana issues if you use item quantity or another gem that doesn't have a mana penalty. I never used blood magic
I'm at 9 APS, 30K dps and 2% mana leech.
Having big issue with mana.
Is the mana refund bug still working?

Edit: I have 500 max mana.
IGN: ShockGunCombo ;(Sorry for my bad English)
Last edited by Arxile on Sep 15, 2013, 9:29:07 AM
Any tips on survivability?

Currently on:

Anything I could have done better passive skill-wise? I'm asking because I'm currently getting bursted down to near single-digits quite often (maybe 10-15 times since start of cruel act 2). Only form of survivablity would be from my 40-50% odd phy dmg reduction and endurance charges, along with the fact that as long as I keep swinging my Cleave (since it's linked with Multistrike/LGoh), I pretty much don't die.

Problem only comes when I get stunned(?), which allows me not to get off my Cleave -> no life gain -> certain almost-death.

2nd issue I forgot to mention would be mana, but well I'll be more than happy if I could actually avoid more of the jaw-dropping moments like the one mentioned above ^.

Please if anyone can provide advice :) First time posting so my thoughts may not be as concise as I would like them to be, cheers!

P.S Why are we not taking Unwavering Stance? Would seem very useful to counter not being stunned -> actually cleaving -> actually gaining life. Just my two-cents. Still not sure if I am going for US.
Last edited by Gweee on Sep 15, 2013, 11:37:13 AM
Heya guys, my question is why don't you use Concentrated Effect gem?
Hello ! question. in what order are taken skill point?
Are people really finding 280 PDPS swords for around 6gcp? All the ones I have seen from 280-300 dps range from like 3-8ex. I don't want to overpay if people are getting them for 6gcp.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info