Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

There is one, you will need to spend an additional point for max mana near the duelist area
IGN: ceVil / SadPopeye / AnnihilatorOfTheWicked
I think I can ignore that. :-D
Thanks!
Can you kill mob with reflect without die ?
and can you use whirling blades with Soul Taker/Sword Hybrid ?
Last edited by wtznael on Sep 2, 2013, 9:52:36 AM
Also how u make ground slam when u ahve axe and sword.

Apart of taht that swords really cost 250+ phy dps only 6gcp ?. LOL ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Sep 2, 2013, 12:15:31 PM
I am really trying to decide what weapons are best for this but when I use lower dps stuff makes my cleave dps go up any help on this here is what I have to choose from for now
This build is tons of fun. I love just leaping around like a fucking rabbit.
Ok I've respecced my Marauder to this Blender now.

What I'm curious about: I'm terribly low on armor. Just got to 9k - is that "usual" stuff?
Also: I'm running the dual axe build because we're constantly playing in a party so I can't jump around anyways - my dps is "only" at 39k - Do you have any kind of improvement suggestions? Any help is appreciated:

The links/colors and so on are not yet ready because i just threw that gear together pretty quickly and i don't have all the needed gems yet - was just looking at my raw stats and I'm a bit disappointed tbh.
I'm also only at 2.4k HP, i sadly enough can't test it out atm but i doubt it'll do good in maps.
"
Vossten wrote:
Ok I've respecced my Marauder to this Blender now.

What I'm curious about: I'm terribly low on armor. Just got to 9k - is that "usual" stuff?
Also: I'm running the dual axe build because we're constantly playing in a party so I can't jump around anyways - my dps is "only" at 39k - Do you have any kind of improvement suggestions? Any help is appreciated:

The links/colors and so on are not yet ready because i just threw that gear together pretty quickly and i don't have all the needed gems yet - was just looking at my raw stats and I'm a bit disappointed tbh.
I'm also only at 2.4k HP, i sadly enough can't test it out atm but i doubt it'll do good in maps.

u haven't said which lvl are u
at 82 u should have 11k armor without granite or charges(with grace+determination on)
also u should have 3.1k hp/ur gear showed barely have any life in it(rings+amm)
u will also have serious problem with chaos,as ur gear has none in it.
dps should be 40k+ in battle
after that u can just invest in hp/evasion or pure hp nodes in ranger tree
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Sep 3, 2013, 2:19:34 AM
Hey I was just wondering...can you do high level (75+) maps with this build? The dps is amazing, but sometimes I feel not having at least 4k hp is kinda weak
IGN: ceVil / SadPopeye / AnnihilatorOfTheWicked
I am level 66 Duelist following the sword-verison build, and right now I am at the point where I can either invest into more life nodes, more damage nodes, or more armor % nodes.
I do find that I am sorta dying quite often...although I admit my equipment is average at best, not good. I am currently dealing only around 2900 DPS with hatred and grace.

Should I invest more skill points into the life node? What's the priority here? I notice there are a lot of life nodes in the Marauder region...should I go for those first before investing into more damage nodes? Or should I go for more armor nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info