Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

"
Averil62 wrote:
Apologies if this is a noob question; I'm a noob.

In your build write up, you mention that using iron reflexes will allow you to have both a good armour rating and a good evade. However, when I took it, my evade was set back down to 5%. I can understand the benefit of converting evade to armour, but how do you get a good evade with iron reflexes. Doesn't it always just stay at 5%?

Thanks.

It does, but Bringer of Rain has the Blind support gem which gives enemies 75% chance to miss which is the same as you having evasion. That's also the reason why the build doesn't invest in unwavering stance
Regarding Iron Reflexes, should I get it at the "Early Build" as OP suggests or should I wait till I get decent gear? Thanks. :D (Again I'm new at PoE XD)
Thanks for the info.

So, I'll echo the subsequent question - does it makes sense to hold off on iron reflexes until later in the game, once you get a BoR?
I took it early on because I also ran Grace and it gave me a huge armor boost.
Thanks for the guide. I am currently lvl 83 and so far this is the most fun build i have played. I am doing 20k AOE DPS with duel strike (10k with latest patch 4.3k health.)
I am clearing anything up to 71 maps extremely fast. The only monster so far that gives me any trouble is Temple piety if she has a hard mod, everything else dies in seconds.
I have even tweaked my gear to have IIR on it and i'm still killing fast.

If you could take a quick glance over my gear and recommend any upgrades i would appreciate it. I cant afford a soul taker yet obviously ;)

Thanks for the guide!

Current Gear
Spoiler
IGN: Brookzyranger
soul taker still the best after the nerf ?
question: if i have a 42% mana reserve with hatred, will alpha howl reduce it to 34% ?

also if i grab 15% mana reserve from passive nodes ontop of alpha howl and lvl 20 reduced mana gem

can i use wrath+anger+hatred+haste?
"
wtznael wrote:

what nerf? nothing got nerfed
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
"
Azazelx53 wrote:
"
wtznael wrote:

Soul Taker got nerfed where the max % phys damage is now 140% instead of 200%. It's still worth it as you can take off the blood magic gem for other damage increasing supportive gems.
Warband: IGN: Benko
"
Yuufe wrote:
"
Azazelx53 wrote:
"
wtznael wrote:

Soul Taker got nerfed where the max % phys damage is now 140% instead of 200%. It's still worth it as you can take off the blood magic gem for other damage increasing supportive gems.

Wow that nerf was soo long ago lol, but this build was made during 1.0 so there hasnt been a nerf to ST since then so yes it is still the best.(its mostly because of the no mana cost that it is used)
IGN: TripleSixStorm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info