[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

"
pathetic wrote:
sorry if this had been already answered but i need to know if the new mac client works with the new beta release is it the v3.6?
cuz it says at my cousins pc laptop that its a beta 0.1.0 not the v3.6 anymore ...
cane you help me out client http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/29460 doesnt work anymore ..
can anyone tell me if there are some heroes working on a mac fix already? thanks a lot ! really enjoing that game !
keep up the good work .. my d3 still works but since POE it got dusty

Game version is beta 0.10.0. Wrapper version is v3.6 and v 3.1 (those you see only from osx - see this link

Also FKNKickass port does NOT work on Lion and Mountain Lion. Download links for current version are in the first post..
Last edited by julus on Jan 26, 2013, 12:46:06 PM
"
Azerous wrote:
"
krifFinn wrote:
"
Azerous wrote:
Yes hello, I am having two problems in game. My first problem is that the Fetid Pool area is completely black. My second is that I gathered the three glyphs and opened the wall entrance to the next area but when i went to another area the wall closed up and I can't reopen it. Did I just miss an oportunity by not going in right there or is it an actual bug. Thank you for your time. Other than that the game plays fine and it quite enjoyable.

Turn Off Post Processing in ingame options. That should fix the issue with Fetid Pool.

The second issue is probably a game bug. Try accessing the area again, press control when going to an area and you can choose to refresh it. If the problem persists, report a bug on the relevant forum.

My second issue was solved but the game won't let me turn off Post Processing. I click to uncheck it but it doesn't seem to register because it doesn't even let me save as if changes were made. I've tried altering other things with the Post Processing and then save but when I do that it only saves the other changes and Post Processing is still checked.

You can turn it off manually by modifiyng production_config.ini and setting:
post_processing=false
"
julus wrote:
"
pathetic wrote:
sorry if this had been already answered but i need to know if the new mac client works with the new beta release is it the v3.6?
cuz it says at my cousins pc laptop that its a beta 0.1.0 not the v3.6 anymore ...
cane you help me out client http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/29460 doesnt work anymore ..
can anyone tell me if there are some heroes working on a mac fix already? thanks a lot ! really enjoing that game !
keep up the good work .. my d3 still works but since POE it got dusty

Game version is beta 0.10.0. Wrapper version is v3.6 and v 3.1 (those you see only from osx - see this link

Also FKNKickass port does NOT work on Lion and Mountain Lion. Download links for current version are in the first post..

thanks a lot julus ! client launchs the update process started seems to work pretty good so far ! hope i can play it in about an hour or less...

thanks again for the support !

When I start this happens, what do?
(Not sure if the image is working properly, if not just right click and open in a new tab)
Last edited by Alphario on Jan 26, 2013, 1:50:53 PM
Hi I'm new to the site and I am also a Mac user. I've downloaded the 3.6 wine wrapped client and allocated he storage space, but when I try to start up the game it gives me an error message that says the world-area files are out of date (?) or something like that has anyone experienced the same problem?
"
Alphario wrote:
Spoiler

When I start this happens, what do?
(Not sure if the image is working properly, if not just right click and open in a new tab)

"
jgeorg10 wrote:
Hi I'm new to the site and I am also a Mac user. I've downloaded the 3.6 wine wrapped client and allocated he storage space, but when I try to start up the game it gives me an error message that says the world-area files are out of date (?) or something like that has anyone experienced the same problem?

I need logs, especially 200-300 last lines from LastRunWine.log (located in wrapper/Contents/Resources/Logs), port version, and your system basic info (OSX version, graphic card, and RAM)

But basically, it looks like the content.ggpk got corrupted.

"
julus wrote:

Well, you can change cmd<>alt behaviour in the wineskin settings (right click on wrapper>show contents>wineskin>advanced>last tab)

Yeah i've tinkered with that, i just cant get right clicking and item linking working at the same time on a laptop.

So you can link items, but can't identify items and whatnot at the same time. You have to end up swapping things around to do so, or buy an external mouse. Yech.
----
ign: dcms
Hey guys,
I've looked through the thread to find a fix for the memory leak bug. The only solution that I saw available was to add -gc 1 in the EXE flags. Is there an official solution out that I have not discovered? I am running 10.6.8. on a Macbook Pro. Game runs great but always crashes due to the problem. Thanks guys.
"
Superxpro wrote:
Hey guys,
I've looked through the thread to find a fix for the memory leak bug. The only solution that I saw available was to add -gc 1 in the EXE flags. Is there an official solution out that I have not discovered? I am running 10.6.8. on a Macbook Pro. Game runs great but always crashes due to the problem. Thanks guys.

Due to which problem? The client crashes on Windows as well, when I was watching Krippers, his client crashed like every 2 hours. You can use -gc1, but the impact on loading time is huge.
"
julus wrote:
"
Superxpro wrote:
Hey guys,

Due to which problem? The client crashes on Windows as well, when I was watching Krippers, his client crashed like every 2 hours. You can use -gc1, but the impact on loading time is huge.

Actually since open beta, the loading times between zones is a lot faster than in closed lol but yeah I experience the crash every few hours or so, but that might be on GGG's side

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info