[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

"
sushibagel wrote:
Has anyone found a way to use macros in game on the port? In windows I love having my AHK macros to get to my hideout check remaining and other stuff

@Sushibagel: Looks like something which could be done through AppleScript, but I'd have to experiment first. I'll get back to you later on this matter.
-----------------------------------------------------
Want to check out the price of your items? Check out http://poe-rates.com
i am having extremely bad lag and d/c issues after the patch too. it was never perfect before but running the labyrinth 40 times and freezing up then d/c'ing every time is beyond frustrating. usually no errors only due to "an unexpected disconnection has occurred" im so tired of seeing that phrase. any suggestions anyone?
Last edited by sirlansalot on Mar 11, 2016, 10:30:23 PM
"
Licoffe wrote:
"
mussoo wrote:
I need to ask a clarification about the loot filter, because i really can't put it in my client. Can someone help me?

Hi Mussoo, did you try Julus's instructions?

"
julus wrote:

download and edit whatever loot filter file you want to use then place the file in the following path

/User/YourUserName/Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/

This folder should contain a file called 'production_Config.ini' if not then you are looking in the wrong folder

Put your loot filter file in this folder

Restart PoE

Go to the Options Menu and click the UI tab. Scroll all the way to bottom and look for a setting that is talking about available loot filters

Click that tab/menu and select the loot filter file you want to use.

Yes i tried. Maybe i did something wrong. I don't actually catch if i have to copy/paste the .txt file under all the "production_Config.ini" file or just put a .txt file with the filter in the PoE folder. Every Loot Filter i find is a text file with lots of codes (that's not familiar to me), and i followed different instructions. I'll try again, thanks for the effort.

Edit. I added the item filter in the right spot BUT i can't activate it.
In the chat it says:
"Failed to load item filter: Line1: Unknown rule type
\rtf\ansi\ansicpg1252\cocoartf1404\cocoasubrtf340"
Last edited by mussoo on Mar 13, 2016, 7:13:22 AM
"
mussoo wrote:

Edit. I added the item filter in the right spot BUT i can't activate it.
In the chat it says:
"Failed to load item filter: Line1: Unknown rule type
\rtf\ansi\ansicpg1252\cocoartf1404\cocoasubrtf340"

@Mussoo: It looks like the filter is not a raw text file but an RTF (Rich Text Format) instead. Could you share the filter file so that we better understand what is the issue? If possible, could you also provide us with a link to the original filter location?
"
sirlansalot wrote:
i am having extremely bad lag and d/c issues after the patch too. it was never perfect before but running the labyrinth 40 times and freezing up then d/c'ing every time is beyond frustrating. usually no errors only due to "an unexpected disconnection has occurred" im so tired of seeing that phrase. any suggestions anyone?

@Sirlansalot: I switched back to Julus's v7 CX wrapper and the game feels as stable as it used to be prior to the last patch, except for the new content which is fairly unstable (labyrinth). I did not try the new Perandus league. GGG devs are still fixing issues on the newer content, so it is wise to assume the problem is on their side.
Last edited by g0pher on Mar 15, 2016, 6:16:40 AM
"
Licoffe wrote:
"
sirlansalot wrote:

@Sirlansalot: I switched back to Julus's v7 CX wrapper and the game feels as stable as it used to be prior to the last patch, except for the new content which is fairly unstable (labyrinth). I did not try the new Perandus league. GGG devs are still fixing issues on the newer content, so it is wise to assume the problem is on their side.

looks like they removed that download. i guess its best to just be patient and hope they fixed enough that i can complete the labyrinth. ive already switched specs but i need to ascend for the spec to work so its kind of frustrating lol
Is anybody else having a problem downloading V6? The link appears to be broken or not working.
"
Oomiros wrote:
Is anybody else having a problem downloading V6? The link appears to be broken or not working.
yep, something is wrong on media fire side. hopefully they will fix it and it will work ( I don't have copies anymore)
"
sirlansalot wrote:
"
Licoffe wrote:
"
sirlansalot wrote:

looks like they removed that download. i guess its best to just be patient and hope they fixed enough that i can complete the labyrinth. ive already switched specs but i need to ascend for the spec to work so its kind of frustrating lol

GGG has removed the 7CX link as it "violates terms of use", when I asked for details, no reply was given to me (the CX was built by publicly available source codes so I have no clue what is wrong with it). I am not going to fight them, will sent you the link by PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info