[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

"
vumaelr wrote:
Yes, resizing triggers the error messages. However, if you try to play the game with the small non-full screen window you will also eventually get an error message after about 30seconds.

Will the full release game have an official mac version or will it be wine?

Nope, will be the same as now, just I hope they will fix the issue they introduced with 0.11.6.
Last edited by julus on Oct 4, 2013, 12:44:34 PM
@Julus

It's a quite stupid question, I never thought about this but do you know if the game is playable via boot camp on mac ? I never really used this application and I don't know if this is worth something. Maybe this could be a way to play the game while waiting for Path of Exile correction in the lastest patch.
yes it is, ive been playing on bootcamp since cb
IG: MoshHC
"
Demnarit wrote:
@Julus

It's a quite stupid question, I never thought about this but do you know if the game is playable via boot camp on mac ? I never really used this application and I don't know if this is worth something. Maybe this could be a way to play the game while waiting for Path of Exile correction in the lastest patch.

Bootcamp = process how to get windows on mac, there is nothing emulated, so once installed, you have valid windows pc with all his up and downs.
Okay thanks then, i'll give it a try it might be a good solution. Thanks again for your help :)
Just throwing my hat in here as well. Same problem.

OSX: 10.8.5.

Here's the rest of the info: http://imgur.com/UFgJVGj
OSX 10.6.8
3.06 Ghz Intel Core Duo
Nvidia Gforce 9400 256mb

once i try to start the game, i get an error :
C:\program files\grinding gear games\path of exile\memory(893,98): error X3004: undecleared identifier 'mad'
"
Charontid wrote:
OSX 10.6.8
3.06 Ghz Intel Core Duo
Nvidia Gforce 9400 256mb

once i try to start the game, i get an error :
C:\program files\grinding gear games\path of exile\memory(893,98): error X3004: undecleared identifier 'mad'

you are using old wrapper.
Hey there,

when I start the game in the launcher I get the message: "failed resetting direct3d device objects"
I read a few things about "wrappers" but I don't really get what exactly that is..do I need to install wine or something like this?

Here are the details about my mac.
OS X Version 10.8.5
Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Processor 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
Software OS X 10.8.5 (12F37)

I am sorry if this problem is already solved somewhere, but I don't seem to find it.

thanks in advance
"
LenSch95 wrote:
Hey there,

when I start the game in the launcher I get the message: "failed resetting direct3d device objects"
I read a few things about "wrappers" but I don't really get what exactly that is..do I need to install wine or something like this?

Here are the details about my mac.
OS X Version 10.8.5
Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Processor 2,9 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB
Software OS X 10.8.5 (12F37)

I am sorry if this problem is already solved somewhere, but I don't seem to find it.

thanks in advance

A lot of us seems to be having this problem, including myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info