So I chanced an Occulist's Vestment

I was so pissed when I looted that the other day thinking I finally found a good unique after 15+ chars over lvl 45 and 5+ over 70...Only two 'good' unique's I found are meginords and the other good phys dmg belt lol ;\
This item's existence is an insult to the game. Not only is its only purpose to frustrate players but it's a straight rip from some girly anime.
But hey... you can't shut down a 1000$ donation.
Last edited by boof on Jul 31, 2013, 6:27:17 PM
"
Silva wrote:
Better keep em for now, I hear they pair well with the wand that the Diamond supporter who made that is now making.

Ok that's new!

WHet did you hear it ?

In alpha realm?
in mod realm?
Anarchy/Onslaught T-Shirt Owner.
Trading Guide : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/519890
Killing Vaal merc with (600 life) : http://is.gd/qsgV9P [Open Beta]
Let's be Crazy: http://is.gd/TxxLsS / Old Suggestion: http://is.gd/Jd09W0
<< God blesses those who bless themselves >>
"
Mikekowa wrote:
"
Chypre wrote:
It would be nice if GGG added another viable item that did what Shav's does, upped the drop rate or something. It kind of sucks that a whole class of builds depends on one item...

I keep finding multiple Darkscorn/Death Rush and lowbie uniques in maps.. not even the ~2 exalt ones.

I like this idea, except I fear that having "Chaos damage does not bypass Energy Shield" on more, easier to access items will ruin CI.

And then, no one WOULDN'T run low life.

HP/EB builds need buffed too. A 2nd super rare something that did what Shav's does wouldn't make it too common though.

An item with 50% of ES converted to mana added as life would be pretty sweet, making EB viable EHP for endgame.

i know that feel bro...
"
Glorium wrote:

i know that feel bro...

That is painful. If you ever need to talk to someone I am here for you.
IGN Bavmorda_IVI
I'm convinced that's a troll item. Can't see any use for it with the increased damage taken at low mana.
"
"
Hornet85 wrote:
I'm convinced that's a troll item. Can't see any use for it with the increased damage taken at low mana.

Would YOU pay $1000 to make a troll item?

Oh, some people say they would, but if the crunch came, of course not. You'd make something you thought was cool or interesting and based on your own experiences.

This is not a troll item.

I was excited when I found an Infernal Mantle, I think it's a decent item.

The problem isn't Shavronne's or Infernal, it's that too many people are sheep and think that Shavronne's is needed for the "one correct" way to play this game, and it's really getting old to hear this rhetoric. I've succeeded at end-game with 3 characters, all my own builds, and 2 of those builds were builds I was told would never work, yet they do. Never played a cookie-cutter and I never will. People just won't think for themselves and explore this awesome system GGG has created.
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
"
Hornet85 wrote:

Would YOU pay $1000 to make a troll item?

Oh, some people say they would, but if the crunch came, of course not. You'd make something you thought was cool or interesting and based on your own experiences.

This is not a troll item.

I was excited when I found an Infernal Mantle, I think it's a decent item.

The problem isn't Shavronne's or Infernal, it's that too many people are sheep and think that Shavronne's is needed for the "one correct" way to play this game, and it's really getting old to hear this rhetoric. I've succeeded at end-game with 3 characters, all my own builds, and 2 of those builds were builds I was told would never work, yet they do. Never played a cookie-cutter and I never will. People just won't think for themselves and explore this awesome system GGG has created.

I dont want to USE shavvs... I want it for the damn T-Shirt. I could care less about low-life sporking.
"
boof wrote:
This item's existence is an insult to the game. Not only is its only purpose to frustrate players but it's a straight rip from some girly anime.
But hey... you can't shut down a 1000$ donation.

If this unique item happened to be worn by that character from THAT FRANCHISE, not even Shavronne's Wrap will ever get to this unique's level. Hell hath no fury like a raven scorn.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info