Build of the Week Video #9

I also agree that this are bug fixes. I mean it says "Weapon Elemental Damage" and the guy has no weapon. I know the fist could be a weapon in general but does not have elemental damage and it is not a weapon in the meaning of the game.
Personally I really like this build and the one thing that caught me was also that there are uniques that you can build your character around.
Only good stuff from GGG. Respect and keep up the good work.
Now this is definitely OP character.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Hi Clock_Keeper just viewed you planned skill tree plan and its a waste your going all over the tree for +% physical you all ready have 1000 % your 68% is a minute(little) frction of a upgrade.... you end up with 1068% so go for more life and mana + mana regen.. also 7 strenght nodes on the way and before Resolute Tecnique is a 2% life leach you missed :-P

note 1: i still learning this biuld ..was lucky to have the gloves drop !!

note 2: I didnt even try the weapon elemental nodes because i thourght as i no weapon they would not work!....
goes ingame and tries to get a few respec points :-P
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
Last edited by Bonan on Aug 27, 2012, 3:30:02 AM
The build look awesome :D
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
Last edited by anderdouche on Aug 27, 2012, 8:32:35 AM
"
anderdouche wrote:
What? O.o

He was advertising some GW2 RMT site. I've deleted all his posts.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I'm really curious about the DPS, too bad you didn't show it in the video.
"
Chris wrote:
"
anderdouche wrote:
What? O.o

He was advertising some GW2 RMT site. I've deleted all his posts.

Good thing he quoted the whole thing above oO

Edit: Including the links
Last edited by makko on Aug 27, 2012, 6:39:38 AM
Wow ... nice build ... congrats
In our quest to conquer the world ... allies are just future enemies that don't realise it yet MAWHAHA !!!
mike tyson build... nice... I preffer , ringo bonavena o monzon... but nice..

I think it´s a little op , but if you can find the 3 rare/unic... man you deserv it

Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
That's a cool build! - I am wondering: will you, after open beta, continue to offer people to pay for creating uniques? I guess there's that would be an ideal way to get some uniques in the game, and when more people are joining, the chances they will pay to create one a bigger :-)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info