[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
I wonder how the incoming nerfs to zombies will affect this build :)

he was doing the build well past 11.4.... so I doubt it's an issue.
My new project. Evasion Tank/DPS.

Doing cruel docks (level 50) at level 45 (dinged 46), pretty much one shotting everything, 4k DPS.

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
This just looks awesome!!!

May want to drop MI and try to keep zombies alive though, since your total will be cut in half.
Ignore this, I just woke up and confused skeletons with zombies, i ll fix it a bit later.
Read it if you want to laugh though !!!

Spoiler
I just logged in, first time i see the weapon.
Didn't see the new uniques at all.

First for MI. If you drop it it means your skeletons loose it also, which means some bosses (map piety) wont be doable.
Is just 1 point, it will not brake the build in any way.

This weapon looks very interesting.
Granted you loose defensive stats from weapons and cast speed.

Lots of questions though for the weapon
How effective are 6 zombies with culling strike? Needs to be tested.
12 zombies can cover bigger area than 6 zombies.
How much is the explode damage?
Is it flat damage?
Is it percentage like Infernal blow?
Does culling strike works with the explosion?
Is it affected by your gears spell damage/elemental damage?
I am pretty sure elemental reflect will affect it, so more damage on zombies.

Currently my 20/20 raise zombie gem has 12529 zombie life. Can summon 12 zombies.

12 * 12529 = 150348 total life

Does the 500 life from weapon gets boosted by minion nodes? I need to get one of this to test it. I assume it should but I can't be 100% sure.
There are 8 skill that give 10% minion life, so 80% life.
I can't be sure how those nodes effect the 500 life from weapon but 500 * 80% = 400 so totals to 900 life.

6 * 13429 = 80574 total life (again I don't know the exact formula)

30 resist is great.

25% zombie size is bad, they will get stuck even more than they do now :/

100% means 6 zombies deal the same damage as 12 zombies. More single target DPS I guess, since you can "guide" 6 zombies more easy than 12.

Anyway, this is what I thought when I saw your link. I just woke up (kinda), still drinking coffee :).

It is an interesting weapon but we need to weigh the pros and cons of it.

I wonder how much it sells for.

EDIT

Who the fuck is Mon'tregul ?

I just logged in, first time i see the weapon.
Didn't see the new uniques at all.

First for MI. If you drop it it means your skeletons loose it also, which means some bosses (map piety) wont be doable.
Is just 1 point, it will not brake the build in any way.

This weapon looks very interesting.
Granted you loose defensive stats from weapons and cast speed.

Lots of questions though for the weapon
How effective are 4 zombies with culling strike? Needs to be tested.
8 zombies can cover bigger area than 4 zombies.
How much is the explode damage?
Is it flat damage?
Is it percentage like Infernal blow?
Does culling strike works with the explosion?
Is it affected by your gears spell damage/elemental damage?
I am pretty sure elemental reflect will affect it, so more damage on zombies.

Currently my 20/20 raise zombie gem has 12529 zombie life. Can summon 8 zombies.

8 * 12529 = 100232 total life

Does the 500 life from weapon gets boosted by minion nodes? I need to get one of this to test it. I assume it should but I can't be 100% sure.
There are 8 skill that give 10% minion life, so 80% life.
I can't be sure how those nodes effect the 500 life from weapon but 500 * 80% = 400 so totals to 900 life.

4 * 13429 = 53716 total life (again I don't know the exact formula)

30 resist is great.

25% zombie size is bad, they will get stuck even more than they do now :/
Maybe this affects there melee swing rage? That would be good.

100% means 4 zombies deal the same damage as 8 zombies. More single target DPS I guess, since you can "guide" 4 zombies more easy than 8.

Anyway, this is what I thought when I saw your link. I just woke up (kinda), still drinking coffee :).

It is an interesting weapon but we need to weigh the pros and cons of it.

I wonder how much it sells for.

EDIT

Who the fuck is Mon'tregul ?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Sep 6, 2013, 8:34:03 AM
Maybe dumb, but how can u summon 12 zombies?
"
Haplo100 wrote:
Maybe dumb, but how can u summon 12 zombies?

As I said, i just woke up.

I was thinking skeletons :D
IGN Riokar | My guides
last night tired, stashed it since if I hadn't heard of it I assumed it couldn't be anything good?

Still early, hope to test it more fully by the end of the day.

Minion life% nodes apply to the 500 health, I'm gaining over 1k health (at 20% qual 19 level, that's 10.Xk to 11.Xk, not impressive)
On weak trash packs the fire explosion is hilarious, but it's hard to tell the damage really.
The size is very apparent, but with only four they seem easier to manage so far.
No clue how to check if explosion works with culling strike/zombie iir/iiq. (hopefully yes to latter)

Watching the graphics from them hitting a white trash mob, explode, and kill 4 at once is good times. With melee splash though I have no way to be sure how much damage the explosion is, as they may have been fairly low.

The resist could be a monstrous change really, with purity capping resists at 78/79 could make their survival fantastic.

Any easily testable questions I'll be happy to answer. (most of mine aren't easy, sadly)
"
Covenant wrote:
last night tired, stashed it since if I hadn't heard of it I assumed it couldn't be anything good?

Still early, hope to test it more fully by the end of the day.

Minion life% nodes apply to the 500 health, I'm gaining over 1k health (at 20% qual 19 level, that's 10.Xk to 11.Xk, not impressive)
On weak trash packs the fire explosion is hilarious, but it's hard to tell the damage really.
The size is very apparent, but with only four they seem easier to manage so far.
No clue how to check if explosion works with culling strike/zombie iir/iiq. (hopefully yes to latter)

Watching the graphics from them hitting a white trash mob, explode, and kill 4 at once is good times. With melee splash though I have no way to be sure how much damage the explosion is, as they may have been fairly low.

The resist could be a monstrous change really, with purity capping resists at 78/79 could make their survival fantastic.

Any easily testable questions I'll be happy to answer. (most of mine aren't easy, sadly)

How much did you buy it for?

Also, the questions we have I think we can only get answers from a developer.
They kinda hard to test.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Rathik2 wrote:
How much did you buy it for?

Also, the questions we have I think we can only get answers from a developer.
They kinda hard to test.
Lunaris 3 random drop, was so tired I didn't even recognize it as useful, or new unique. A couple people have bids at 2 exalted+, unique was added so recently price is unpredictable.

Very fun though, changes the feel a lot. Quite hard to get decent spectres, as zombie tend to explode them, have to drop skeltotem, run, and pray zombies don't get close. Keeps rezzing undead under control, though.

Still seems easier to manage 4 zombies than 8, but since I suspect the %increased physical damage from unique and gems will stack additively and not multiplicatively, raw damage output (before fiery death explosions) will go down overall. If 4 bottleneck less than 8 though, and increased resist makes them much more survivable, may be worth it.
"
Covenant wrote:
Quite hard to get decent spectres, as zombie tend to explode them, have to drop skeltotem, run, and pray zombies don't get close. Keeps rezzing undead under control, though.

Arc + Culling Strike should help when you wanna spectre up/restock your zeds.
IGN: Mefeus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info