[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Lvl 72 Gear: 4400k ES, 66-75-75 Resistances, IIQ 76% IIR 82% (on gear). When killing with Arc and my Unique flask on i got 141% IIQ and 199% IIR. Should i aim for 6000 ES or keeping my MF high?

Gear
Spoiler
Improve your boots and at some point shield, then you should not have to worry about losing MF on other gear parts for ES, focus on improving MF on jewelry and gloves.
Hi,

Lvl 56 onslaught at the moment, I'm at ledge merciless. Goes okay, though my equipment is really bad currently :)

Anyway, question: How do you feel about picking ancestral bond when all is said and done and use 2 totems? Either a dps totem or rejuvenation could be useful together with your summon zombie, especially on onslaught.

Cheers:)
"
Hi,

Lvl 56 onslaught at the moment, I'm at ledge merciless. Goes okay, though my equipment is really bad currently :)

Anyway, question: How do you feel about picking ancestral bond when all is said and done and use 2 totems? Either a dps totem or rejuvenation could be useful together with your summon zombie, especially on onslaught.

Rejuvenation, shockwave, frost wall, are good utility totems I would use in HC
2x frost wall + spell totem + faster cast is OP if using burning miscreations (not this build though)
ign: GotZappedForFree
Harbinger Store - Baalat's Harbie Shopie https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931620
Last edited by Baalat on Sep 2, 2013, 9:18:44 AM
"
Hi,

I wouldn't even consider it, not even think about, not even for Gomi's stash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAcxZJatteg

:D

If you are not level 80 with this build you shouldn't be trying to modify it or even give suggestions since you haven't tried the end build.

This is an end build, it is not very effective at low levels and with low level of gems.

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Sep 2, 2013, 10:34:35 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

:D

If you are not level 80 with this build you shouldn't be trying to modify it or even give suggestions since you haven't tried the end build.

This is an end build, it is not very effective at low levels and with low level of gems.

Haha okay:)

My suggestion was 'when everything is said and done' aka after your build is finished. Sticking to your build currently it works great:)
is the skill tree progesstion you got lists. as *not guid* is that the 1-20 20-40 40-60 build or? do you have someting like that to follow iam supper new and the skill tree looks hard to undersntad

thank you :)
sick gear there.
"
LMHTB wrote:
sick gear there.

Apart from my chest which cost a shit load, all the rest are relative cheap to get.
Also amulet was a expensive, I kinda over payed for it though.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
is the skill tree progesstion you got lists. as *not guid* is that the 1-20 20-40 40-60 build or? do you have someting like that to follow iam supper new and the skill tree looks hard to undersntad

thank you :)

What I mean with the "not a guide" is that you can vary from the skills I listed.
Depending on your gear you might need to get more life, more STR or DEX or resistance.

If you are a new player, you should at least by the amulet and boots.
They are very cheap and can be used in end game.

8 alterations = 4 jewelers = 1 fusing
Fusing are very easy to come by.

Bones of ullr boots you can buy for few fusing, same as amulet.
All the uniques I am mentioning in the leveling section are cheap.

Do not aim for IIR/IIQ while leveling. I saw some people posting there progress and they focus to much in IIR/IIQ. I mention many times that while leveling you should focus on health and resistance.

Also, since you are new, you should read and memorize as many recipes as you can.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipes

Specially the Full Rare Sets recipe. That will give you lots orb of chance (4 chance orb = 1 regret from vendor).

Learn how to use http://poe.xyz.is and hunt for your items. Learn to negotiate.

Learning the game mechanics, reading the forums, playing the market are all things that you need to learn in order to make currency in game.

Also AVOID crafting. Is best to trade for your items than to craft them. Way cheaper.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Sep 2, 2013, 4:39:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info