[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
bowen123 wrote:
has anyone been able to kill queen atziri with this build??

would it be viable or no?
I fear that even with top Purity+PurityFire+Discipline all minions (except maybe evangelists?) will be wiped by the very first megablast, and after that fight is obviously over :)
After all, it's lazy farmer build, not hardcore uberboss-killer.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Apr 1, 2014, 5:01:27 AM
"
silumit wrote:
"
bowen123 wrote:

I fear that even with top Purity+PurityFire+Discipline all minions (except maybe evangelists?) will be wiped by the very first megablast, and after that fight is obviously over :)

+1
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
silumit wrote:
"
bowen123 wrote:

It's definitely doable with evangelists and smoke mine, I've done it on Ambush with a very similar build. Made a post about it here - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/838399/page/2#p7415118.

The biggest drawbacks for this build are the limited auras and lack of regen for ES, so other builds will be more effective in tough boss fights like this, but it's still doable with some strategy. I'll do some more runs once I level and try to refine my strategy and hopefully do a no death run.

BTW - with a couple aura effect nodes you shouldn't need to stack purity+purity of fire.
"
NetBurst wrote:
"
the_Arkain wrote:
Snapshotting means, that you use "better" gems for summoning minions or spectre.
The supportgems count only for the summoning, after thtat you need only the summoninggem. It is possible, to summon the minnions and than exchange the supportgems against "better" gems (aura, damage...).
So you have the best minions and the best utility.

In the video you can see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkegTOzoo8M
You described it almost right. Just replace support gems with gear :) . You dress in full minion support items (Chober Chaber, Mon'tregul's Grasp, Sidhebreath amulet, 6l armour) and summon minions. After that, you change your gear back, but minions retain bonuses, that they got during summoning. Snapshotting is considered broken mechanics that will be fixed in future, hence not promoted.

so does it mean that i can summon minions with support gems and then to change 2 support gems for iiq and iir and minions will have bonuses from both?
"
TpaBa_RUS wrote:
so does it mean that i can summon minions with support gems and then to change 2 support gems for iiq and iir and minions will have bonuses from both?
Nope. They will retain bonuses and support gems from summoning time. If you add IIQ and/or IIR after summoning, they won't affect anything, until you resummon.
Hi Rathik2

very nice builds, I'm kinda new of this game, but I'm trying to make a good witch MF build..

I've one question for u: what about the bandit's quest (normal one for now)?
Which reward is better IYO?

I think that +8% elemental resistances is very good, and help max out those stats..

What do u think?
for cruel I guess +4% cast speed is top instead

(for merciless I've time :P)
Guys,a friend of mine who's new to the game started playing this build.I never played smth else but shadow and he keeps asking me what skills to use.
I tried to play it and it starting to annoy me.I like the build but what spell are you using to level?I tried ek...good until lvl 15 because after lvl 15 you can't lvl it up anymore because you dont have enough dex.Fireball?Firestorm?What's the main attack until your minions are strong enough to fight?
http://www.twitch.tv/seryenz st shadow nemesis.
Ing Seryen lvl 80+ Shadow.
"
Seryen2332 wrote:
Guys,a friend of mine who's new to the game started playing this build.I never played smth else but shadow and he keeps asking me what skills to use.
I tried to play it and it starting to annoy me.I like the build but what spell are you using to level?I tried ek...good until lvl 15 because after lvl 15 you can't lvl it up anymore because you dont have enough dex.Fireball?Firestorm?What's the main attack until your minions are strong enough to fight?

Summon skeletons. My first character was a summoner, and my leveling as a summoner was "ok". And that was before the strong buffs to early game summons, so I don't get where the problem comes from.

The only thing that was hard were aoe bosses, but you can always get carried against them and move on.

Anyway, if it's too hard for you, the OP has a powerleveling guide (which will cost you some currency, nothing is fast and free in this live).
Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
Last edited by dulahan200 on Apr 2, 2014, 6:19:39 PM
"
Phenix_87 wrote:
Hi Rathik2

very nice builds, I'm kinda new of this game, but I'm trying to make a good witch MF build..

I've one question for u: what about the bandit's quest (normal one for now)?
Which reward is better IYO?

I think that +8% elemental resistances is very good, and help max out those stats..

What do u think?
for cruel I guess +4% cast speed is top instead

(for merciless I've time :P)

If you are new and lacking gear, getting the resist will help with itemization.

The cast speed is wasted on this build, you are not really casting that often, the only thing you cast often are curses and they have there own nodes for casting speed which this build takes anyway.

Its so easy to cap resist on this build though that getting the skill points will be more versatile at the long run.

If you take the skill point over resist you can get for that 1 skill point a 6% resist node anyway so basically the difference is just 2% resist.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Seryen2332 wrote:

At the moment flameblast (+ proliferation + fire pen/faster casting) and searing bond (+ increased burning in a +1 level of fire gem wand/mace)

Later on you can support your damage with a spell totem + summon skeleton/raging spirit+bind with Minion instability.

With this setup you should hit level 60 without troubles.
When you hit act 3 you will gain access to the map area, get flame sentinels inside it and level inside catacombs.

Your zombie and sentinels will have a base of 60% cold res and with the passive maxed cold.
You will not need purity of elements.You are free to use an offensive aura.

It should be a walk in the park :) with a flammability curse.

minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
Last edited by Galax201 on Apr 3, 2014, 3:58:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info