[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
kompaniet wrote:
Is it better to use RS in a 4 link +2 to minions helm or a 5-6 link chest?

I put the Zombonies in a +2 hat, the Skellies in a 5-link chest, and the specters in the gloves.

The hat made the difference.
not cheap and not newbie friendly.
"
Raulkpwn1986 wrote:
not cheap and not newbie friendly.
Believe me, it IS cheap. I started this build again in new Ambush league and got to level 70 without problems. I only bought cheap Sidhebreath, Bones of Ullr and Perandus Blazon. Everything else is self found. I already can do lvl 66 maps. My Raise Zombies gem is lvl 16 only. So, please, stop complaining if you don't know how to properly play it or itemize.
What skill should I use at low levels? EK dps seems low.
"
wildarrr wrote:
What skill should I use at low levels? EK dps seems low.

Flameblast is what i have seen people use also. It seems to do very nice damage.
Try to find a sceptre or something with +1-2 to fire gems and put it there.

Also seen people use freezing pulse. Seems to do nice damage aswell.
Soon lvl 72 (Invasion) and it's going great atm!

Done a few defensive tweaks, and skipped the curses for now. I've 6,5k ES (8k+ with my 810 es chest, but im afraid to use it), and can get up to 9k if i'd want to (i'd lose iir though).

Got a chober, sidhe and skull as well, too broke for a mon'tregul's though =(

This is my current gear:

"
krilox wrote:

Done a few defensive tweaks, and skipped the curses for now. I've 6,5k ES (8k+ with my 810 es chest, but im afraid to use it), and can get up to 9k if i'd want to (i'd lose iir though).

This is my current gear:

That's a really nice shield you got there. Clever to use that sword for more ES. How much do you get from the sword alone? Does it give more ES than:
?

Also why aren't you using any flasks to heal your minions?

You should use the evasion flasks instead of the armour flasks as you have no base armour but you do have some evasion. 500 from shield alone.
Last edited by kompaniet on Mar 22, 2014, 1:01:38 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
[

You should use the evasion flasks instead of the armour flasks as you have no base armour but you do have some evasion. 500 from shield alone.

He have 3k armor from granite flask. Roll one with 90%+ armor bonus and see in def tab how much this increase your def :)

Im using hybrid flask to heal minions, mana for me and HP for zombies to make them happy :)
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
krilox wrote:

This is my current gear:

That's a really nice shield you got there. Clever to use that sword for more ES. How much do you get from the sword alone? Does it give more ES than:
?

Sword alone gives me 1k, i've tried a heartbreaker, but the sword was superior :)

I'm more worried about staying alive myself, as invaders tend to have pretty op skills, and due to my armor being non-existent, i'd prefer to be able to take a few hits when needed :)

My minions rarerly die anyways atm :) I'm iffy about evasion, playing in the invasion league, it's too unreliable imo, granite flasks give me 3k armor and the 100% mod skyrockets it as well :)

Trying this build out on ambush; liking it so far. I can comfortably run most of the lower-end maps, and I haven't really geared up yet, nor is my zombie gem leveled.

I use this
to run flesh offering in when I'm running solo, since you're lacking the slot to do so otherwise. Works like a charm :).
Last edited by Timm_Pure on Mar 22, 2014, 6:44:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info