[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

For new league what would you use ethereal knives for leveling or just summoner skills + fire trap?
http://www.poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAB2MI9A5IEJcRlhZvFy8ZhRpsHNwkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqmDGINuk74TyORARI50lRTblQQlVLVcZXK1fJWm1irGvbbRlte3NTeQN9GH_GgKSFYIbRi3qMNo9GkyeboZ2qna6iLqKjpwinK6dcqsS0DLiTv5fAVMHzyT3MvM9l0NDWndkL4vfjauaB6rrr7uyK8h731_qA-tI=

1.1 leveling tree, what do you guys think?
"Reduced the implicit resistance values on hybrid strength/intelligence shields"

Is this going to nerf existing shields res or they become legacy ?
"
Synteximus wrote:
http://www.poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgMAB2MI9A5IEJcRlhZvFy8ZhRpsHNwkPCSqJLAmlSepKPoqmDGINuk74TyORARI50lRTblQQlVLVcZXK1fJWm1irGvbbRlte3NTeQN9GH_GgKSFYIbRi3qMNo9GkyeboZ2qna6iLqKjpwinK6dcqsS0DLiTv5fAVMHzyT3MvM9l0NDWndkL4vfjauaB6rrr7uyK8h731_qA-tI=

1.1 leveling tree, what do you guys think?

Are you planning for this to be a CI build later, or stick with Life?

I'd likely swap the 4 ES nodes near witch start for the 3 flask effect nodes if you're going Life, means more healing for same amount of charges.

Other than that you're missing the AttackSpeed/Damage minion node on the left near the Scion start.

This should work however, assuming tree changes aren't too drastic.

"
xRaimon wrote:
For new league what would you use ethereal knives for leveling or just summoner skills + fire trap?

Personally I'm going to go straight summoner (likely take Firetrap as a backup for Ledge and perhaps Brutus. Once you get past that point you shouldn't need too much as far as backup damage skills between zombies and Raging Spirits (at least you didn't in 1.0.6)
IGN: Tresmere, Mariela, Manyella
Usually online M-F 5-6p EST - Varies on Weekends.
"
Zinsho wrote:

Are you planning for this to be a CI build later, or stick with Life?

Gonna go CI when possible. The tree that I used here is updated for 1.1 I doubt there will be any changes.
Will the leveling routes for witch, in the section "Leveling -> Life DPS build -> CI transition", still be the same even after the revealing of the new skill tree?
looking for tree update!
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:
looking for tree update!

Am on it.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Kaktuskiller wrote:
looking for tree update!

Am on it.

thanks a lot.
good!!Thankyou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info