[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Screenshot of the life build. Gear still not optimized.
Its so damn tanky and still missing 7x 8% health nodes. I estimate around 5.5k health.

http://i.imgur.com/DYvikKH.png
Spoiler
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 28, 2013, 1:52:20 AM
Hi. I try use your builid, looks really nice and like u i dislike spectras BUT i have a big problem now. Every monster can kill me. My army can fight with few monsters but if 1 of them attack me, I dont have a chance to stay alive, Can u help me with this?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYxFQEZYUsBVQGmwc3B0UJ6ko-ilPKpgspjQKN2Y3gzlSOjA62DvhQ2NI503YTm1XK1gHWPVakV8qZp5qrGvbbRlwu3FNc1N0VXqqfM59GH5Zf8aCx4hAjHaPRpAzkyeaz5rgm6Gdrp3EoqOmrKbrpwiofayYtAy3MbiTu9a8N7-XwFTB88k9zLzQ0NP72QvkIuaB6rrr5Ovu7DjsivIe99f6gPrS
Its my passive at now- lvl 64
My gear: Midnight Bargain, Matua Tupuna, Blazon, Bones of Ullr, tabula rasa. Rest give me es, ress and live but at now have 600 hp and over 800es. Use 2 aura- clarity and vitality. I dont use any spell dmg or attack.
This build blows my mind, i'm running the craziest maps with mediocre gear.
I can finally do maps without dieing, thank you for making this awesome in depth guide sir!
Added life build video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoGAC-ta3bw

Your welcome destrega85.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 28, 2013, 4:33:10 AM
"
Nelesh wrote:
Hi. I try use your builid, looks really nice and like u i dislike spectras BUT i have a big problem now. Every monster can kill me. My army can fight with few monsters but if 1 of them attack me, I dont have a chance to stay alive, Can u help me with this?

Its my passive at now- lvl 64
My gear: Midnight Bargain, Matua Tupuna, Blazon, Bones of Ullr, tabula rasa. Rest give me es, ress and live but at now have 600 hp and over 800es. Use 2 aura- clarity and vitality. I dont use any spell dmg or attack.

You are life based with zero health nodes. Plus you also using midnight bargain.
Tabula rasa = zero defenses.
You need to fix your gear. Buy ES gear and go CI.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 28, 2013, 4:36:09 AM
I'm leveling up on dominations right now about to make the switch to summoner set up around 65.~ I have about 7-8 exalts and a qualtiy zombie gem already. I should beable to pick up a 6-link and fill out of the rest of the gear most likely.

Would it be more effective to go life then ES with my amount of money to get started? Or will I be able to pick up a sufficient amount of ES to make the switch viable. I'm having a tough time deciding when and how to make the switch.

Oh and I assume I should just get a set together and start upgrading to more and more IIR and IIQ as I go along?
"
yesmur wrote:
I'm leveling up on dominations right now about to make the switch to summoner set up around 65.~ I have about 7-8 exalts and a qualtiy zombie gem already. I should beable to pick up a 6-link and fill out of the rest of the gear most likely.

Would it be more effective to go life then ES with my amount of money to get started? Or will I be able to pick up a sufficient amount of ES to make the switch viable. I'm having a tough time deciding when and how to make the switch.

Oh and I assume I should just get a set together and start upgrading to more and more IIR and IIQ as I go along?

I don't play dominion, got no idea on prices.
If you worry about your survival, I recommend staying life based until you farm/buy a decent amount of ES gear.

Use the offline builder to calculate your stats.

Check the life/eb video to see how strong it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoGAC-ta3bw
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 28, 2013, 4:42:03 AM
How much IIQ/IIR were you running in the HP build video you just posteD?

Also would you recommend hp if I can't afford decent ES gear with IIR/IIQ? Sorry for all the question.

I can't even seem to find any high ES Chests over 500 with 6 links on domination yet.
Last edited by yesmur on Nov 28, 2013, 7:15:01 AM
"
yesmur wrote:
How much IIQ/IIR were you running in the HP build video you just posteD?

Also would you recommend hp if I can't afford decent ES gear with IIR/IIQ? Sorry for all the question.

I can't even seem to find any high ES Chests over 500 with 6 links on domination yet.

Zero, its a DPS/Survival build.

You can put IIR/IIQ on it but it will be very expensive to itemize.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Alright, thank you for the replies btw! I didn't want to make the wrong choices here. I'm really going for high IIQ/IIR Soooooooo ES It is!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info