[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Hi, I'd like to know if there is even any point to having spell damage on the wand or if I can just completely ignore it? I've thought it over alot and looked through your guide again and again but I don't really see any reason whatsoever to get spell dmg on your weapon.
"
Hi, I'd like to know if there is even any point to having spell damage on the wand or if I can just completely ignore it? I've thought it over alot and looked through your guide again and again but I don't really see any reason whatsoever to get spell dmg on your weapon.

Because there isn't any reason.

Did you read this part?

"
Also keep in mind that your character is not the one that does damage directly.
All your damage comes from your minions.
If you want to do damage by your self then this is not the build for you.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Yes, I read the entire thing before posting.
"
Affixes
Base max mana
+1 all gems
Spell damage + mana

Suffixes
Triple res
or fast cast, dual res
or fast cast, intellect, res
mana regen is also good but not really needed.

It said spell damage + mana, I guess its a hybrid affix ?(I think thats what they are called) I don't know that much about affix and prefix rolls on items so I guess its possible that theres a spell dmg+mana one that I did not know about.
"
Yes, I read the entire thing before posting.
"
Affixes
Base max mana
+1 all gems
Spell damage + mana

Suffixes
Triple res
or fast cast, dual res
or fast cast, intellect, res
mana regen is also good but not really needed.

It said spell damage + mana, I guess its a hybrid affix ?(I think thats what they are called) I don't know that much about affix and prefix rolls on items so I guess its possible that theres a spell dmg+mana one that I did not know about.

There is yes, spell damage + mana, you only care about the mana part.
There isn't anything else in the affixes that is useful.
Thats why is placed 3rd on the list.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 27, 2013, 3:02:20 AM
"
"
punxrawk91 wrote:
hi, i just start playing this game, and interest to follow your build, can u make a passive skill guide for a certain level, like, for level 20; where should i spend it, lvl 40, and so on. i will appreciate your help.

thank you.

Seriously?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY-aBc1MRUGvbu9Z9GDvh7Iri920ZpyvB86Kjf8Z-WRGWHNzBxQ5IcLuTJyy_7BjjhNkTtAy_l4auw22Iay9vNArJPRXXtvc3ZvIe14aZmhEvLKZWY-tjkNam6zeD6roo-oLH6-7T-7iTqH2nCFqR2t2dro9G2QtqrBpsHRTQ0CqYpqzkIvrSm6H6gIhAKU9mnhcv99dI55Az7DhxTYbRrJjMvDrYms8ksBSwEJeFYE3YQ2OApAD9OjBEBKrEjHa3MXRVOVJNuVj1fM68N53E6-RObV8qWAcnqQ==

yes, i'm trying to follow your build like above, but seriously idk where to go or which one i should spend on it 1st.

like this guy,
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73072
"
punxrawk91 wrote:

yes, i'm trying to follow your build like above, but seriously idk where to go or which one i should spend on it 1st.

like this guy,
Spoiler

But there are trees for certain levels. For scion and for witch. Everyone start as life character and later you go for life char or switch to CI.
Just look at Leveling tips section.
"
punxrawk91 wrote:
"
"
punxrawk91 wrote:
hi, i just start playing this game, and interest to follow your build, can u make a passive skill guide for a certain level, like, for level 20; where should i spend it, lvl 40, and so on. i will appreciate your help.

thank you.

Seriously?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY-aBc1MRUGvbu9Z9GDvh7Iri920ZpyvB86Kjf8Z-WRGWHNzBxQ5IcLuTJyy_7BjjhNkTtAy_l4auw22Iay9vNArJPRXXtvc3ZvIe14aZmhEvLKZWY-tjkNam6zeD6roo-oLH6-7T-7iTqH2nCFqR2t2dro9G2QtqrBpsHRTQ0CqYpqzkIvrSm6H6gIhAKU9mnhcv99dI55Az7DhxTYbRrJjMvDrYms8ksBSwEJeFYE3YQ2OApAD9OjBEBKrEjHa3MXRVOVJNuVj1fM68N53E6-RObV8qWAcnqQ==

like this guy,
Spoiler

Ever think first to read the guide before you ask questions like this?
IGN Riokar | My guides
This build KILLS! Love it! I made two minor alterations that fellow players might like to try. They're very easy:

1) I replaced Minion Damage with Remote Mine. I get more damage instead of increased, and the socket is still blue (for ease of use in ES chest). Summoning is a tiny bit harder, I don't think it's a big deal. Much easier than with spectres, since you don't care what corpse gets targeted.

2) In the upper left I took the two 4% reduced mana nodes over the 8% increased effect nodes. This may not be necessary for everyone, but it allows me to activate Purity, Discipline, and Hatred at once. I can't cast anything but Arc when all 3 are up so when I get to a boss I curse, potion, then activate Hatred. The boss melts before the curse expires. Soon I'll be able to cast while all 3 auras are up.
"
The boss melts before the curse expires.

Of course because there is a passive skill that keeps curses permanent on targets.
IGN ILoveCunnilingus
"
This build KILLS! Love it! I made two minor alterations that fellow players might like to try. They're very easy:

1) I replaced Minion Damage with Remote Mine. I get more damage instead of increased, and the socket is still blue (for ease of use in ES chest). Summoning is a tiny bit harder, I don't think it's a big deal. Much easier than with spectres, since you don't care what corpse gets targeted.

2) In the upper left I took the two 4% reduced mana nodes over the 8% increased effect nodes. This may not be necessary for everyone, but it allows me to activate Purity, Discipline, and Hatred at once. I can't cast anything but Arc when all 3 are up so when I get to a boss I curse, potion, then activate Hatred. The boss melts before the curse expires. Soon I'll be able to cast while all 3 auras are up.

Well, I did say be creative with specters.

You don't need the 2x 4% reduced mana nodes to run hatred, discipline and clarity.
I am using them with out those 2 nodes. You don't have to max Clarity.
The 2x 8% enhance aura nodes increase your ES and the damage of hatred.
Waste of 2 skill points.

Glad you like the build.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 28, 2013, 1:38:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info