Mythos beta impressions...

Well I just tried it (someone kindly gave me a closed beta key). Pretty much what everyone else has said. The only thing I can add is that I like the mmo/isometric view changes.
Yeah, that's a pretty innovative feature. The camera control in Mythos is great, period. Too bad the rest of the game has yet to follow.

It's a nice place holder game, while we wait for something a little more promising to come along. Here's looking at you POE.
The main developpers of Mythos are based on Asia, thats why you dont see em on forums.
Thats also why your suggestions = crap.
You can post as many as you want, maybe a CM will pass by and tell you he gonna send this suggestion to the dev, but really, no point.

I'm not saying that because I know very well how it's goin on on Mythos forum.
I'm just stating cause I know how it works in general.

But you cant argue Mythos for not being fully playable by now. In fact, by stating that you're just showing how retarded you are.
For all test part, that mean beta tests, there was a text that advised you that the game was in construction and by signing up the beta, you would take part in that construction.
You must not act like players but like beta-testers, there is a gap between the two.

I'm not saying that to anyone of you, I think that obviously some of you know that, but just by readin this thread I was surprised by the nomber of retarded complaints.

For the broken dialogues. That is quite normal/obvious they are translating from ?japanese? and it takes time.
It could be faster, but the way they have chosen to be published in Europe/America can explain how long it is taking.

Last point: you should be cheerful to those asians who saved Mythos franchise and hope that they will bring it to something both lifely and fun.
And if you've to complaint about someone you should set your eyes on 1. Bill Roper, 2. his auctioners.

Bill Roper?

Really, the horse is dead.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
"
Sloul wrote:
The main developpers of Mythos are based on Asia, thats why you dont see em on forums.
Thats also why your suggestions = crap.
You can post as many as you want, maybe a CM will pass by and tell you he gonna send this suggestion to the dev, but really, no point.

I'm not saying that because I know very well how it's goin on on Mythos forum.
I'm just stating cause I know how it works in general.

But you cant argue Mythos for not being fully playable by now. In fact, by stating that you're just showing how retarded you are.
For all test part, that mean beta tests, there was a text that advised you that the game was in construction and by signing up the beta, you would take part in that construction.
You must not act like players but like beta-testers, there is a gap between the two.

I'm not saying that to anyone of you, I think that obviously some of you know that, but just by readin this thread I was surprised by the nomber of retarded complaints.

For the broken dialogues. That is quite normal/obvious they are translating from ?japanese? and it takes time.
It could be faster, but the way they have chosen to be published in Europe/America can explain how long it is taking.

Last point: you should be cheerful to those asians who saved Mythos franchise and hope that they will bring it to something both lifely and fun.
And if you've to complaint about someone you should set your eyes on 1. Bill Roper, 2. his auctioners.

Nevermind.

[/sarcasm]
I'm interested in trading for a Mythos beta key but the only keys I have for trade are Darkspore and Path of Exile.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
I'm interested in trading for a Mythos beta key but the only keys I have for trade are Darkspore and Path of Exile.

Now I wish I had a Mythos key, I'd so trade it for a PoE key! Bah, I'm never lucky with that stuff anyway. Every time there's a key give away I'm either too late to get one, or I don't win a key.
Happy Days Abound.
"
Chris wrote:

send it to you
I can send my fully leveled up account details and another key for PoE key Chris... :) Also I have my own guild there (The last time I checked there were 35 players). But haven't been playing the game in the last 3-4 weeks.

Do you want another key or the account (it's there since stress test, sneak peak and 1st wave of the closed beta)?

Anyway I've sent you the key and if you want my account details I can share them too because all accounts will be deleted before the open beta and I won't play the game anymore.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
he doesn´t answer ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info