Unable to Map File error report search!

Error map:

http://imageshack.us/f/222/error1ph.png/
Lost in Necropolis...
Theres no fix for this yet?
"
Sparzy wrote:
Theres no fix for this yet?

Other than turning your texture quality down, there isn't much that can be done yet, sorry!
Balance & Design
We've gathered all of the information we need from this error for now - We'll keep working on improvements to memory storage to help with this error!
Balance & Design
How can i turn the texture quality down when i cant get into the game. Theres no options button on the launcher.
"
Sparzy wrote:
How can i turn the texture quality down when i cant get into the game. Theres no options button on the launcher.

If you go into My Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/production_Config.ini and open it in notepad, you can change the texture_quality setting under the DISPLAY section to look like this: texture_quality=1
Balance & Design
Mine is in 1 and i can't make the game starts, the launcher does but it crash whit the error

---------------------------
Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 87 Offset: 125763584 Size: 4294963041

"
yomenta wrote:
Mine is in 1 and i can't make the game starts, the launcher does but it crash whit the error

Exception
Unable to MapViewOfFile in MapChunk. Error Code: 87 Offset: 125763584 Size: 4294963041

Would you be able to post your system specs, Yomenta? To be clear, this happens after you click the "Launch" button?
Balance & Design
I play since january, in the middle of september I've to update the game but suddenly this map error comes never happend before...

Now i can't start the game i press the launcher usual as allways sais checking resourses load the green bar and then the error comes :\

sorry for my bad english i'm from argentina, maibe you can say reinstall the game well i think about that but.. i'll take like a hole day because my internet connection (6MB that's the best of here)
So if it have a solution i'll glad to try it Thx

by the way i've a ASUS m4n78 PRO, phenom x4, 4gb ram and a 512mb gts 250, Win7. Used to play in High before :(
Try the Pack Check, you may be able to avoid downloading the game again that way!
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Oct 4, 2012, 11:39:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info