The worst skill build challenge:4TH Edition! ITS POLL TIME TILL DEC 11TH!!!

"
Ocylix wrote:
I'm doing this now, with a duelist of course :p (tempest shield sucks as main lol)

Tanky Searing bonder for the lols.

Yeah its funny, i dont have 3 totems yet but it will be fun making a Pentacle around me and see the mobs die

Hopefuly next buff will add more supportable to it
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
SECOND EDITION AUDITIONS START NOW!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Cold snap as primary DPS go.

This can be done now. Use a volls for power charge on crit, and the ring that gives you a power charge if you don't crit. Voila!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
6L tempest shield as main damage source, GOGOGO!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
my first Domination build
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 17, 2014, 1:31:45 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

LOL, that looks.. terribly efficient.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

LOL, that looks.. terribly efficient.
good for mitigating the damage you take but... low dps

went low life with dual motlen-shell cast when stunned
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 17, 2014, 1:33:36 AM
Elemental Hit, Flame Totem, Summon Skeleton (as main dps).
Shield Charge?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
A reflect build with all the reflect items + tempest shield with conversion mine and dual shockwave totems (with the chest +1 totem) .It will be so funny to see them cough between totems and bounce back and forth while you put converion traps and they kill each other :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info