The worst skill build challenge:4TH Edition! ITS POLL TIME TILL DEC 11TH!!!

"
kahzin wrote:
Grandmaster!

/E: Did you post videos or guides of your priveous 'Worst Skill Builds'?

//E: Although I'm pretty sure that RF was enough to kill stuff, so it's actually not what I intended :)
im planning to maybe Twitch the"attempt" so people can help me make it viable in real time

you can say the same thing about what ever skill you use to deal your first kill, everything is better than COmk

but COMK is not a killing support, it just helps to add DPS

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 4, 2014, 6:59:46 PM
Primaries are done

ITS BIG ELECTION TIME!!!
POLLS ARE OPEN!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
No shield charge vote option? What gives?
"
was the winner of 3RD edition
I don't see a single skill that is horrible in the list and you failed shield charge or something?

Mind linking set-up and passive tree?

All the skills listed don't suck =/

(viper strike, you serious? o.O is this some sort of "i will do atziri with this skill" type of thing?)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

As Boem said, where's the end game shield charge concoction? Wanna check it out!
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"

As Boem said, where's the end game shield charge concoction? Wanna check it out!
as i said a hundred times before in this thread, i failed at it, shield charge mechanic is not only boring in the build, its boring as fuck to play
"
Boem wrote:
I don't see a single skill that is horrible in the list and you failed shield charge or something?

(viper strike, you serious? o.O is this some sort of "i will do atziri with this skill" type of thing?)

Peace,

-Boem-
I didnt make that list, it the community that voted them

personnally viperstrike is like puncture, good for bosses but crap for clearing. So does being good for boss and crap for mobs enough to be a primary?
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 7, 2014, 8:37:16 AM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

personnally viperstrike is like puncture, good for bosses but crap for clearing. So does being good for boss and crap for mobs enough to be a primary?

Ah ok i didn't know the public voted for these. Just shows what skills are considered "bad" by the general public i suppose.

Viperstrike left the "good on bosses bad on packs" territory the moment it became based on weapon dps, same for puncture it's not "bad on packs".

Just depends on the weapons you posses, sadly imo. I preferred the old viper-strike and even that did fairly good against packs up to 74 maps +-.

Well good luck with whatever they draw now and i agree shield charge sux to play(due to the small rocks blocking its patting and sync issue's), but at it's core if those obstacles did not exist it would be a very powerfull skill, which you can occasionally see while using it and when it performs without hick-ups.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Ah ok i didn't know the public voted for these. Just shows what skills are considered "bad" by the general public i suppose.

Viperstrike left the "good on bosses bad on packs" territory the moment it became based on weapon dps, same for puncture it's not "bad on packs".

Just depends on the weapons you posses, sadly imo. I preferred the old viper-strike and even that did fairly good against packs up to 74 maps +-.

Well good luck with whatever they draw now and i agree shield charge sux to play(due to the small rocks blocking its patting and sync issue's), but at it's core if those obstacles did not exist it would be a very powerfull skill, which you can occasionally see while using it and when it performs without hick-ups.

Peace,

-Boem-

if only shield charge was actually about the Shield

it would atleast have its own flavour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info