The worst skill build challenge:4TH Edition! ITS POLL TIME TILL DEC 11TH!!!

Elemental Hit
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Freeze Mine
Lightning warp please, I know its not the worst skill, the dmg and aoe are actually large, but i want to see what a build would look like with that as the main dps.
"
KingSmizzy wrote:
Lightning warp please, I know its not the worst skill, the dmg and aoe are actually large, but i want to see what a build would look like with that as the main dps.
if we are talking about general build, id say Remote mine Totem LW is pretty good.
but if we stay in this challenge's mind and self cast stuff... its really hard lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Bump
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
KingSmizzy wrote:
if we are talking about general build, id say Remote mine Totem LW is pretty good.
but if we stay in this challenge's mind and self cast stuff... its really hard lol

I thought remote mine couldnt power totems anymore after that fix in 1.2.0?
Oblivious
2 More days before Top 5 poll begins
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 3, 2014, 7:41:16 PM
I'd throw a Cast on Melee Kill in here. Just because I think it can't really be viable. But don't just make a generic Ground Slammer and link any spell to it. I wanna see a build where the Cast on Melee Kill mechanic is vital for the clearing speed (For example: Kill a single target to proc your spells to wipe out the rest).
Feel free to make any additions to the build, like using Pillar of the Caged God or something. Show me this build and clear a couple of higher tier maps and I shall call you grandmaster :)
"
kahzin wrote:
I'd throw a Cast on Melee Kill in here. Just because I think it can't really be viable. But don't just make a generic Ground Slammer and link any spell to it. I wanna see a build where the Cast on Melee Kill mechanic is vital for the clearing speed (For example: Kill a single target to proc your spells to wipe out the rest).
Feel free to make any additions to the build, like using Pillar of the Caged God or something. Show me this build and clear a couple of higher tier maps and I shall call you grandmaster :)
i already did a pretty strong COMK build

it was a RF to weaken the monster
and my comk had COMK+cyclon+firestrom+detonate dead

it was a low life RF using

low life doesnt only give benifit from Pain atunement, it also gives the attack speed bonus with blood rage and also makes you easy to be stunned ( CWS+ molten shell+enduring+IC = nonstop casting)
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 3, 2014, 7:59:18 PM
Grandmaster!

/E: Did you post videos or guides of your priveous 'Worst Skill Builds'?

//E: Although I'm pretty sure that RF was enough to kill stuff, so it's actually not what I intended :)
Last edited by kahzin on Dec 3, 2014, 8:06:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info