Unique Item List - 300 of 419

This looks like the ES of Sorc on D2, depends on the hitting, mitigation combo you have in all - including all your set items and pass skills, % total mana, damage reduction to that type of hit, and so on. Here will be with a different and short or long variation to math it and finally getting the estimated amount of mana losted per hit you're taken. Block chance here its not sorted as part of of this.... supporter or skill ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
So, anyone knows how new values for old uniques look like? For instance, Kaom's Primacy got a buff but wiki has not yet been updated (I know it's still very fresh, but I Am eager to find this out :P ) and I can't find any info, and one of my builds was either going to use Marohi or Kaom's and Kaom's is even more attractive now, I just want to know by how much hehe :)
Thanks.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
New buffed Kaom's Primacy:

"
zuffcat wrote:

dayum
Last edited by SassyBeard on Oct 23, 2013, 2:52:36 PM

This was posted on reddit.
"
zuffcat wrote:

nice! Thanks. BB slow-ass Marohi. I am so glad this beauty got some love!
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Pretty sure my unique will be arriving shortly.

Just a heads up, start stacking your resistances! :P
IGN: Athulua
"
Hrishi wrote:

This was posted on reddit.

that is gonna be insane!
New Axe from Reddit :

Crazy
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
Buffed Zahndethus’ Cassock:

Report Forum Post