Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Odoakar wrote:
The third one will probably be KingKongor's 2H mace. Hopefully it's been properly nerfed (I think it had +100vit, +25 all resist, + IAS...)

Really hope the delay means it gets hit by the balancing hammer. Tbh exactly the design I expected from KK, "MOAR DAMAGE!!!" :\
Further upcoming end-game unique bow spoilers from Reddit

Spoiler
"
Well it is a Elemental based bow with lightning damage however its feature is the 100% of that damage is converted to chaos damage and THAT damage can shock.

Sounds kinda interesting, the difference in mob chaos and lighting resist means you can get a noticeable damage boost, although the inability to use things like Lightning Penetration and Curses to boost your lightning damage is a noticeable draw back. Still, throw in a 20% Added Chaos and you've essentially got an extra 10% lightning damage in there too which is nice .

"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Heroofexile wrote:
Very interesting sword. does it have 6 sockets? no or?
It's a one handed sword. One handed weapons can only have 3 sockets.

think outside the box.

its unique
it reserves both slots.
why should it not have 6 sockets? ;)

"
Heroofexile wrote:
its unique
it reserves both slots.

Because it still only occupies three slots in your inventory :P
"
Heroofexile wrote:
Because it's a one handed sword. Sure, it takes up both weapon slots, but it's still a one handed weapon. It's a calculated drawback that ties into the lore of the item. The sword has its own personality, its own soul, if you will. It's a one hander that prevents you from taking up another one hander. So, because it's so powerful and because of the sword's.. shall we say.. ego and/or potential jealousy.. you lose those 3 extra slots on another weapon.

Who knows, maybe the 3rd iteration of Charan's sword will have 6 sockets and/or be an actual 2 hander. Doubtful, but who can say aside from Charan? Personally, I'd prefer the 3rd form to be another souped up version of what it is now.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
Who knows, maybe the 3rd iteration of Charan's sword will have 6 sockets and/or be an actual 2 hander. Doubtful, but who can say aside from Charan? Personally, I'd prefer the 3rd form to be another souped up version of what it is now.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/482920/page/12#p4268960
Might still be a two-hander, I suppose? Would be odd to suddenly switch from one- to two-handed, but it makes sense (the sword growing as you progress).
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/482920/page/12#p4268960
Might still be a two-hander, I suppose? Would be odd to suddenly switch from one- to two-handed, but it makes sense (the sword growing as you progress).

And destroying your passive tree and even skill setup in the process.
new unique hype
"
Faerindel wrote:
And destroying your passive tree and even skill setup in the process.

Well, you'd know that it's going to become a two-hander (unless you just happen to find out that a low-level Unique can be upgraded twice, purely by accident?), so you plan in advance. It's not a very large switch in passives; just don't take one-hand specific stuff.
Time to F5 spam this thread!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info