Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Here's some info on 2 of the upcoming uniques in tomorrow's patch.

Spoiler
"
Icestormer wrote:
Ok I'll chuck you a bone, its a spine bow level 64 based as an alt endgame bow

"
I have good news and bad news.

The bad news:

Spoiler
This won't be in 11.3.

The good news:

Spoiler

Also: the Unique recipe is to convert Charan's "The Goddess Bound" into this unique. He doesn't know the recipe.

Bringing this thread back a little early to get some excitement going.
"
Alfabetica wrote:
Here's some info on 2 of the upcoming uniques in tomorrow's patch.

Spoiler
"
Icestormer wrote:
Ok I'll chuck you a bone, its a spine bow level 64 based as an alt endgame bow

"
I have good news and bad news.

The bad news:

Spoiler
This won't be in 11.3.

The good news:

Spoiler

Also: the Unique recipe is to convert Charan's "The Goddess Bound" into this unique. He doesn't know the recipe.

Bringing this thread back a little early to get some excitement going.

The new lvl 64 bow seems to be elemental and choas based. Looks to have a strong impact.

I play melee exclusively and i can't understand that sword. What is it trying to do?
"
unclebenn wrote:

The new lvl 64 bow seems to be elemental and choas based. Looks to have a strong impact.

I play melee exclusively and i can't understand that sword. What is it trying to do?

Stomp everything.

Keep in mind 100% phys -> fire conversion means Weapon Elemental Damage applies to all your damage. And Flammability/Elemental Weakness let you scale your damage up again. And burn means you deal 133% of your damage over the 2 seconds (increased burn rate) as extra damage. And that 7% crit rate is nice too.

It's intended to last until your late 40s when the next one will get added in and you can vendor up to that one.

Also, it could have some interesting effects with minions I want to try. Stacking ignite chance/crit on zombies and using the +100% burn rate would be fun.
Awesome work on the sword Charan!

I haven't played for the last months, but the new Goddess is tempting me to come back and try to break it.

I have an obsession with trying to make low level weapons viable at the end game, and something tells me with the right kind of number crunching the Goddess may very well define a fun build on her own.

Also it will help me satisfy my one-hand-duelist complex :P.

I noted you made it level 28. I imagine you are aware of the impact that has in low level PVP! (if anyone cares about that, at least)

EDIT: There's also an interesting synergy with Soul Mantle. If only we had a way to curse ourselves that fit the playstyle better...
Last edited by Falcord on Aug 19, 2013, 5:56:10 AM
"
Falcord wrote:
Awesome work on the sword Charan!

I haven't played for the last months, but the new Goddess is tempting me to come back and try to break it.

I have an obsession with trying to make low level weapons viable at the end game, and something tells me with the right kind of number crunching the Goddess may very well define a fun build on her own.

Also it will help me satisfy my one-hand-duelist complex :P.

I noted you made it level 28. I imagine you are aware of the impact that has in low level PVP! (if anyone cares about that, at least)

EDIT: There's also an interesting synergy with Soul Mantle. If only we had a way to curse ourselves that fit the playstyle better...

You can get 75% fire resist at level 28, mobs can't. I'd assume it powerful but not insane.

Also, Decoy Totems are plenty expendable with Soul Mantle, albeit not that effective. You could try Flame Totem linked to Blind and Knockback (and L/GMP) since even if it doesn't do damage you can still proc both Blind and Knockback.
Very interesting sword. does it have 6 sockets? no or?
and how does this unique recipe comes into play here? :)

you level a bit with it, then put it + x to vendor and get the endgame version?

The third one will probably be KingKongor's 2H mace. Hopefully it's been properly nerfed (I think it had +100vit, +25 all resist, + IAS...)
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Heroofexile wrote:
Very interesting sword. does it have 6 sockets? no or?
It's a one handed sword. One handed weapons can only have 3 sockets.
"
Odoakar wrote:
The third one will probably be KingKongor's 2H mace.
No.

"
A helmet from Devoware, which was originally planned for 2012. It was delayed until we could add a visual effect tied to the item.

A sword from Charanjaydemyr. It may be some time before this item is seen.

A bow from Icestormer, which does some interesting things with elemental/other types of damage.
Our old friend avatar of fire returns.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info