Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Does the low life effects from Last Resort apply to both weapons wielded if dual wielding, or will it only apply to Last Resort?
sadly this new zombie sceptre went into 10exp plus category, so no way ill ever get it sadly (also it being lvl 68 means it will rather not drop for me during leveling or so)

but i tried to theorycraft it a little and it has surprising competition from :

Queens Decree
+ if 6L/5linked - provides obvious bonus of links
- obvious downside of no Necro Aegis (i think that people miss some amazing options with NA - it is not all about +all reists..)
+ +life/+dmg on minions
+ no life reserved (one+ more aura)
+/- skele life is rather meh. i dont like them living longer as they spread over the map and kill stuff out of sight (vision of missing exalt is a scary one)

Midnight Bargain
+ allows a shield. NA is amazing utility for minions
- reserves life. lots of it
- no +life for minions. dmg is always there, it is the +life that is important

New sceptre
+ no life reserved
+ shield
+ res for zombies (this one is alone amazing) - but it is zombies only, no spectres!
+ lower count of zombies with similar HP/dmg. easier management with flasks, better navigation, minion instability rapes everything
+ 500 hp - AMAZING, simply amazing.
- lower count of zombies - no more meat wall completely surrounding enemies. this is huge in practice. if im not mistaken max zombies is 9 with items and passives so it means 4 zombies instead of 9.
- less spectres (Even shitty spectre deals and soaks damage so there is no reason to not have it, also utility spectres are amazing - try unrighteous fire one :) )
+ infernal blow on zombies
+ inc minion life means you can skip +life gem (if used). same with MinAndTotEleRes gem. more dmg/utility gems (anyone tried PCoC with zombies?)
+ due to how rare is raising the zombies one can use Remote Mine for that sweet 'more damage'
- price
- price

it clearly is the best item for summoner with only downside of no 'mob' surrounding the player - sometimes it is huge factor to survivability

what is unknown is - what happen when you dual wield them. Midnight Bargain has that life reservation limiting it (and you cannot dual wield wand and sceptre)

anyway, waiting for them to go down to 2-3ex price range :/
The only reason the new zombie sceptre has been going for so high is because the first one to get put in the trade forums generated a pissing contest between a few rich guys who just HAD to have the first one. When that one sold for around 20 exalts of course everyone else who wanted to sell one also had to try to get that much. That is the only reason why the price has been so high. It looks to be falling pretty hard, I am going to guess that it will sell for between 5-10 exalted for awhile and eventually land around 3-5 exalted once the dust finally settles.

Its a nice item but the down side keeps it from being a gigantic buff. Summoners normally rely on a big meat wall to protect them so having less zombies could pose a little bit of a problem for some summoners. Its very good but I don't see it being anywhere near the power of other uniques that sell for 15 exalts. I really wish the rich people wouldn't jack the price up so high and just have some patience to see where the items true value really is within the entire community.
Standard Forever
Has anyone thought of dual-wielding mon'tregul's grasp to turn zombies into, well, pretty much final bosses?
"
sidtherat wrote:

what is unknown is - what happen when you dual wield them.

No one has thought of that yet. ;)
Standard Forever
"
Falcord wrote:
Has anyone thought of dual-wielding mon'tregul's grasp to turn zombies into, well, pretty much final bosses?

Hakuna Matata. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

By the way, I just realized the Mon'Tregul's that has been linked here is perfect. Lucky bastard :P
"
sidtherat wrote:

New sceptre
+ no life reserved
+ shield
+ res for zombies (this one is alone amazing) - but it is zombies only, no spectres!
+ lower count of zombies with similar HP/dmg. easier management with flasks, better navigation, minion instability rapes everything
+ 500 hp - AMAZING, simply amazing.

Why is the 500hp for the zombies so good? IIRC my level 20 zombies in +2 helm with+ minion life gem already had well over 10,000hp. Does the +500hp scale with level or something? It seemed weak to me when I read the description but I don't play summoner I just have them as meat shields.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Falcord wrote:

100% reduced number of zombies allowed
"
Alfabetica wrote:
"
Falcord wrote:

100% reduced number of zombies allowed

Ugh, for some reason I assumed it stacked multiplicatively (75% reduced) but there is no reason why It would do that. Good point :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info