Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
boof wrote:
rofl wtf at that map...

It's funny and creative, but mobs already shit all over you at ~30% monster damage. Looks like this will be a softcore map and maybe about 0.001% of hc population might get a try at it too with success.

Ghudda ran it with 4 friends. They finished the map with 2 people left in the party (one guy managed to die twice since he took two portals).

Also, the map boss is:
Spoiler
A Tentacle Miscreant with LMP and Vulnerability on hit and like two other mods I forget that were probably +damage or something
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I'm not sure what the 21 is.. maybe that's the amount of different item types it can drop.
Correct. That one's the item classes.
"
pneuma wrote:

Related note, the "explode dealing fire damage" is really vague. Should be "explode dealing X% of their health as fire damage" to match the wording on DD, IB, Minion Instability, and the new 2h maul.
Sorry, I've already lost this fight - the desire to have the mod on a single line won out over the desire for the mod to be fully informative.
Enemies exploded by zombies via Grasp will deal 20% of their life as fire damage to other nearby enemies. We couldn't fit the value in without it wrapping, or dropping other important info (such as that it was dealing damage, or the type of said damage). This has been relegated to a thing people have to look up on the wiki.

Does culling strike support works with the explosion?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I imagine that the explosion is classed as a seperate skill, so culling strike would only apply if the weapon that triggered the skill had culling strike on it.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
I imagine that the explosion is classed as a seperate skill, so culling strike would only apply if the weapon that triggered the skill had culling strike on it.

I am talking culling strike support.

raise zombie + culling strike.

Does the culling strike applies to the explosion?
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"

testing it atm.

I can summon 3 zombies max without sceptre.
If i summon WITH sceptre.. i can only summon 1. so the number is rounded down.

If i weapon swap after i got the 1... i can summon 3 max again.
So 1+2 is possible.... but... the last 2 are small in size... so looks like they prolly dont have the other benefit/bonus as well.

If i swap back to the sceptre the 2 smallies stay.

If enter a new instance the zombies get killed like the way new aura's are cast upon entering.

That's similar to an idea I had for a unique,reduce numbers but make stronger except mine also including turning zombies into a Demon dog.I think it should of included a skin change,would of made it more interesting.
I kinda get you now, though I still think that it wouldn't apply, as minion instability is considered "a skill the zombie is casting, not you" and isn't effected by CS and is a pretty similar effect, so I doubt an effect from an item that your zombie causes onto other enemies would work.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Sep 7, 2013, 1:47:39 AM
Ah, the difference between a bad and good undying rage is pretty drastic.
Gives rares a much better run for their money than the roll that was posted earlier.
"

testing it atm.

I can summon 3 zombies max without sceptre.
If i summon WITH sceptre.. i can only summon 1. so the number is rounded down.

If i weapon swap after i got the 1... i can summon 3 max again.
So 1+2 is possible.... but... the last 2 are small in size... so looks like they prolly dont have the other benefit/bonus as well.

If i swap back to the sceptre the 2 smallies stay.

If enter a new instance the zombies get killed like the way new aura's are cast upon entering.

At first glance I thought it's an awesome summoner unique but with the enemies exploding upon death, there won't be anymore corpses you can use (if your zombies die). Of course that'll be the case if your zombies will always get the last hit. I think that's counter intuitive for a summoner build, especially to ones that rely mainly on zombies. And it'd be too much work trying to last hit normal mobs ( e.g. with cullling strike) just to have fresh corpses nearby.
Last edited by JhinnHazuki on Sep 7, 2013, 2:44:48 AM
"

At first glance I thought it's an awesome summoner unique but with the enemies exploding upon death, there won't be anymore corpses you can use (if your zombies die). Of course that'll be the case if your zombies will always get the last hit. I think that's counter intuitive for a summoner build, especially to ones that rely mainly on zombies. And it'd be too much work trying to last hit normal mobs ( e.g. with cullling strike) just to have fresh corpses nearby.

Think of a group of mobs who are being attacked by the zombies. They all take damage, some more than others, until one or two explode, taking out the rest. The ones that were taken out by the explosions should still leave a corpse to get a zombie from.
"

Think of a group of mobs who are being attacked by the zombies. They all take damage, some more than others, until one or two explode, taking out the rest. The ones that were taken out by the explosions should still leave a corpse to get a zombie from.

well, i never thought of that. :) i guess it's not as bad as i thought it was.

But i was wondering if this unique can somehow replace melee splash.

So in a 4-link, the setup would be RZ + Faster attacks + Multistrike + Minion Damage (for more single target dps) or Minion Life (for more tanky zombies).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info