Unique Item List - 300 of 419

I would say bump it up to near marohi dps, so 400 dps without onslaught (instead of the 360ish its at now), or lower the phys damage and give it more attack speed to get the same dps, so it has more chance of getting those crits.

As it is now, I feel sorry for KK.
"
HurtMePlenty wrote:
New claw here:

:)
"
Juunken wrote:

dunno if it's already posted

I think the maul is doing what a unique should: make you think about using it/make a build for it, instead of just being bis for almost every build.

I feel like some people are forgetting that the posted picture is w/o quality, so it could jump up to 128-480. Also, we do not know if the phys roll can go higher. 303 seems like it would be on the low side; it might go up to 310 or even 350 top end. It could be a heck of a lot higher dps when we know all the rolls.

I think it may be a fun unique to use, but will probably be pretty pricey for awhile.
"
Nuttzo wrote:

I think it may be a fun unique to use, but will probably be pretty pricey for awhile.

Definitely not
"
nynyny wrote:
"
Zealflare wrote:
Pretty far off compared to what Kongor posted on his FB post.

https://www.facebook.com/kingkongortv/posts/355016274621853

So it lost:
25% attack speed
100 maximum health
70% of the added physical he wanted

I mean the mace he posted is pretty damn strong but it didnt have RT.

They basically took his unique and brought it from brokenly overpowered to pathetically underpowered. Dont know if I would be happy about that after pretty much paying $1000 for it.

He stopped playing the game for quite a while now after dying numerous times in HC and acting like a complete wuss about it,besides the money for the diamond supporter pack all came from donations he received so i doubt he gives a crap about the way his unique turned out to be.

If it was me i would be seriously pissed about it and how it turned out,1000$ for what is a good damage 2H mace with Resolute Tehnique and a "bonus" that is complete joke and can easily be acquired trough another unique ring with no drawbacks or unnecessary passive investments whatsoever.

If the Onslaught bonus was exclusive to it or if it was longer ,like 5-10 seconds, then maybe you could argue about its usefulness.But as it is at the moment its a complete mockery of how a unique should be designed/made.
Last edited by dualestl on Sep 6, 2013, 8:43:53 AM
Does anyone know if that map can have any item type as the additional drop? I've seen daggers here and 11 amulets in a different topic (i guess the number is between 10 and 15?)

and i guess a divine rerolls only the number, not the type?
EDIT: yeah i checked the divine description on the wiki, it randomises only numerical values ;)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Sep 6, 2013, 8:41:27 AM
"
dualestl wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:
"
Zealflare wrote:
Pretty far off compared to what Kongor posted on his FB post.

https://www.facebook.com/kingkongortv/posts/355016274621853

So it lost:
25% attack speed
100 maximum health
70% of the added physical he wanted

I mean the mace he posted is pretty damn strong but it didnt have RT.

They basically took his unique and brought it from brokenly overpowered to pathetically underpowered. Dont know if I would be happy about that after pretty much paying $1000 for it.

He stopped playing the game for quite a while now after dying numerous times in HC and acting like a complete wuss about it,besides the money for the diamond supporter pack all came from donations he received so i doubt he gives a crap about the way his unique turned out to be.

If it was me i would be seriously pissed about it and how it turned out,1000$ for what is a good damage 2H mace with Resolute Tehnique and a "bonus" that is complete joke and can easily be acquired trough another unique ring with no drawbacks or unnecessary passive investments whatsoever.

If the Onslaught bonus was exclusive to it or if it was longer ,like 5-10 seconds, then maybe you could argue about its usefulness.But as it is at the moment its a complete mockery of how a unique should be designed/made.

I wouldn't say it is only decent... The physical damage is a flat number, all passive increases and the physical damage belts should be HUGE on this one.
And you get resolute, but you can still crit - no extra damage, BUT you can still cause ele ailments!!! (don't forget added fire and hatred scale from physical damage - add a q cold to fire (to further convert hatreds cold damage to fire damage) and you should get quite nice burning damage out of it)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
"
Sony_Black wrote:
Does anyone know if that map can have any item type as the additional drop? I've seen daggers here and 11 amulets in a different topic (i guess the number is between 10 and 15?)

and i guess a divine rerolls only the number, not the type?
EDIT: yeah i checked the divine description on the wiki, it randomises only numerical values ;)

From earlier ITT

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I'm not sure what the 21 is.. maybe that's the amount of different item types it can drop.
Correct. That one's the item classes.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 6, 2013, 8:57:07 AM
"
Sony_Black wrote:
[...]
I wouldn't say it is only decent... The physical damage is a flat number, all passive increases and the physical damage belts should be HUGE on this one.
And you get resolute, but you can still crit - no extra damage, BUT you can still cause ele ailments!!! (don't forget added fire and hatred scale from physical damage - add a q cold to fire (to further convert hatreds cold damage to fire damage) and you should get quite nice burning damage out of it)

Only the quality bonus will scale better than usual, as it is the only local bonus you can put on this mace. Other increases to phys damage will scale the same way as with any other weapon.
Imo the mace would've needed a better base crit chance, but at least it's not the abomination Kongor put on his failbook page.
Damn, I would love to build around the claw but it just isn't happening.

It would require a lot of block chance from Uniques that don't quite exist right now, as it's completely pointless to get block from passives while going for spell damage.

It's a shame, because I like the design, but I just can find no way to make it happen.
Last edited by Falcord on Sep 6, 2013, 9:25:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info