Unique Item List - 300 of 419

those uniques are o.O

i only like kongors one

so many exploding ones.. interesting
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
Broliciously wrote:
Also, quality on this item is practically 20% MORE dmg since it doesn't have increased dmg mod in the first place and who knows maybe the phys dmg goes up to 500?

as far as i know quality is always calculated like that, doesnt matter how the item is rolled its always 20%
ign HC: Arnold_Schwarzeneger
ign Nemesis: Svamp_i_fugen
"
"
Broliciously wrote:
Also, quality on this item is practically 20% MORE dmg since it doesn't have increased dmg mod in the first place and who knows maybe the phys dmg goes up to 500?

as far as i know quality is always calculated like that, doesnt matter how the item is rolled its always 20%

This is correct.
same name in-game
"
Alfabetica wrote:
Hmm just had a realisation about Kongor's

You gain Onslaught on 'critical' - not 'critical with this weapon'.

Cast LMP/Ice Spear before jumping into a pack of mobs and you've got your 20% increased attack/move/cast speed right there.

Casting Ice Spear with barely any cast speed to get 20%AS for 2 seconds doesnt really seem worth it.
"
iao wrote:
"
"
Broliciously wrote:

This is correct.

No, this is wrong. It's only true for ARMOUR pieces. Quality on weapons is like increased dmg, so if you already have 300% increased dmg on a weapon 20% quality makes that 320%, and not 360% (300%*1,2). I also thought it was like that at first and after I qualitied (right wording lol?) my Goddess Scorned I was baffled at how little the quality added, then I realized the weapon already had insane amounts of increased dmg and that was why the quality added so little dmg to it. See wiki entry to confirm.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quality
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
New claw here:
Pretty far off compared to what Kongor posted on his FB post.

https://www.facebook.com/kingkongortv/posts/355016274621853

So it lost:
25% attack speed
100 maximum health
70% of the added physical he wanted
"
Juunken wrote:

brains for me

OMG I WANT THAT FOR MY MATRIARCH CHRIST ON A CRACKER! <3
"
Alfabetica wrote:
Hmm just had a realisation about Kongor's

You gain Onslaught on 'critical' - not 'critical with this weapon'.

Cast LMP/Ice Spear before jumping into a pack of mobs and you've got your 20% increased attack/move/cast speed right there.

For a whole 2 seconds
"
Zealflare wrote:
Pretty far off compared to what Kongor posted on his FB post.

https://www.facebook.com/kingkongortv/posts/355016274621853

So it lost:
25% attack speed
100 maximum health
70% of the added physical he wanted

I mean the mace he posted is pretty damn strong but it didnt have RT.

They basically took his unique and brought it from brokenly overpowered to pathetically underpowered. Dont know if I would be happy about that after pretty much paying $1000 for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info