Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
And just for general info, we basically know what at least one of those is:

nice trash unique

I believe (and hope) those boots got changed. They were supposed to come out earlier but they leaked before that and there was a thread on GD about them, result was that they got delayed so... maybe they made them a lil better?
"
Grughal wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:

nice trash unique

I believe (and hope) those boots got changed. They were supposed to come out earlier but they leaked before that and there was a thread on GD about them, result was that they got delayed so... maybe they made them a lil better?

Even 10% increased physical damage taken at endgame is a killer, because of the dumb spike issues and the way armor works (or doesnt) against bigger hits. They remove that mod from the item it might be attractive. I only like hc leagues so I see it as utter shite, it could be a nice sc item like abyssus. Has nothing really attractive though, I wonder what the design philosophy behind it is. 40 ms doesnt spawn on level 16 boots perhaps.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Even 10% increased physical damage taken at endgame is a killer, because of the dumb spike issues and the way armor works (or doesnt) against bigger hits. They remove that mod from the item it might be attractive. I only like hc leagues so I see it as utter shite, it could be a nice sc item like abyssus. Has nothing really attractive though, I wonder what the design philosophy behind it is. 40 ms doesnt spawn on level 16 boots perhaps.

Here's the story

"
Myrmi wrote:
i upgraded to eternal 16.12.2013 and ,my idea for item was pretty simple
-very low level boots (lv1-10)
-+50% running speed at full life
-you take more damage
-some random stats

they are risky but fast and fun for speedruns (i asked to make them common unique drops)

after that they reply my questions once about 3-6weeks, this was really frustrating...
then they raised item level to lv 27,changed full life to ES and dropped running speed to 40, i reply that i dont like it coz the whole point for low lv race boots its gone, and then they nerfed stats and put to 16.
i took 9 moths to make these and i have already stopped playing game so i dont care anymore, about my new avatar i have asked about 5 times and its still not done or they forgot whole thing.

same thing with my first item http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essentia_Sanguis
when i started make those i have faith that melee will be fixed someday. they launch my claws same day as ghost reaver keynote (next to claw+CI tree) so they become useless at day 1)
"
Grughal wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Here's the story

"
Myrmi wrote:
i upgraded to eternal 16.12.2013 and ,my idea for item was pretty simple
-very low level boots (lv1-10)
-+50% running speed at full life
-you take more damage
-some random stats

they are risky but fast and fun for speedruns (i asked to make them common unique drops)

after that they reply my questions once about 3-6weeks, this was really frustrating...
then they raised item level to lv 27,changed full life to ES and dropped running speed to 40, i reply that i dont like it coz the whole point for low lv race boots its gone, and then they nerfed stats and put to 16.
i took 9 moths to make these and i have already stopped playing game so i dont care anymore, about my new avatar i have asked about 5 times and its still not done or they forgot whole thing.

same thing with my first item http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Essentia_Sanguis
when i started make those i have faith that melee will be fixed someday. they launch my claws same day as ghost reaver keynote (next to claw+CI tree) so they become useless at day 1)

Oh wow its a supporter item ... TROOOLOLOLOLOLOL. You can see the frustration in his words, poor guy, how sad this game has become ... path of mtx and supporter packs and random oneshots and RMT. I expect these last 2 posts to be whitewashed and to get a warning soon, for simply stating the truth.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Dec 2, 2014, 8:00:08 AM
That story is pure fail.

1000 bucks down the drain. I wonder how much backslash this generates.

I can understand crit centruc and rmt centric design but this??
"
sidtherat wrote:
That story is pure fail.

1000 bucks down the drain. I wonder how much backslash this generates.

I can understand crit centruc and rmt centric design but this??

Hardly any. The "backslash" already happened in that thread tbh.
''those boots are finnished''

literally lol'd hard at work
how many unsatisfied supporters does this make now?

EDIT: wow, ggg shafted him for not one, but TWO of his uniques?
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Dec 2, 2014, 7:50:08 PM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Even 10% increased physical damage taken at endgame is a killer

yes of course - and everyone uses level 16 items in endgame... LOL
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
viperesque wrote:

I hope this one gets a really good 3D skin, because I am not even sure it is worth wearing to begin with. The drawback is too strong for an item that just does not have anything that TRULY warrant the drawback. 40% MS is nice and all, but you do not expect this to happen all the time since you will get hit plenty of times, and it is not pretty. :\

Hell, this boot is better than that, and it can sustain itself until late cruel/early merciless.

Edit: I am just speechless about this boot.........
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 3, 2014, 4:03:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info